Profile for G > Reviews

Classical Music Quiz Book from Beethoven to Bernstein: Over 600 Questions
Classical Music Quiz Book from Beethoven to Bernstein: Over 600 Questions
by Omnibus Press

1.0 out of 5 stars WHERE IS MY BOOK, 6 Nov 2014
My book was due to arrive on 3rd and so far has not been delivered. Please advise me when it will arrive I don 't hate it because I have not seen it but there is no Tracking option so this is the only way I can ask where it is!

Chrome Nickel Garlic Press Crusher Stainless
Chrome Nickel Garlic Press Crusher Stainless
Offered by shy_h

1.0 out of 5 stars This is unusable after only 8months. I have contacted ..., 3 Nov 2014
This is unusable after only 8months. I have contacted seller and not much it happening a week or so later. Really not worth buying. If they won't replace it I shall have to buy another which I sincerely hope will have a longer life. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM

Camper Rambla Shoes - Grey
Camper Rambla Shoes - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so good - much admired by friends who I know have ..., 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Camper Rambla Shoes - Grey (Shoes)
These Are fabulous. I bought my first pair to walk in France my son had told me to wear trainers........ I loathe fleeces and trainers on older ladies. These are so good - much admired by friends who I know have bought them too. This is my 'best' pair.

SUN lactée autobronzante eau visage 125 ml & décolleté
SUN lactée autobronzante eau visage 125 ml & décolleté
Offered by ThinkinBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars I totally recommend it I am nearly 70 and it saves wearing ..., 23 Aug 2014
This really is a fabulous product. I am fair skinned and don't sunbathe. This gives me a healthy glow all summer - no need for make up and I use it from time to time over the winter when I look washed out. I totally recommend it I am nearly 70 and it saves wearing foundation which seems to go in the creases.

Good Home Preserving: Delicious Jams, Jellies, Chutneys, Pickles, Curds, Cheeses, Relishes And Ketchups - And How To Make Them At Home
by Diana Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars My son has this book and now have a copy ..., 23 Aug 2014
My son has this book and now have a copy for my husband - I have weaned him away from Connie Spry.

JO MALONE LIME BASIL & MANDARIN 100ML COLOGNE
JO MALONE LIME BASIL & MANDARIN 100ML COLOGNE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
lovely this really is a joy to wear

PET CORRECTOR 200ml
PET CORRECTOR 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars ... would give this 100 stars if I could totally amazing. Our 3 Labradors began non stop barking when ..., 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 200ml (Misc.)
I would give this 100 stars if I could totally amazing. Our 3 Labradors began non stop barking when my daughters border terrier came to live with us. The terrier ran up and down the fence with non stop yapping. We started using this yesterday afternoon. She has been sitting in the front garden this morning watching people come up to the gate - not a sound out of her. When one of the labs barked a quick 'no barking' silenced her. Really this is the best product we have ever found in many years of dog ownership. Thank you.

Food Mixer Dust Cover Red - Suitable For All Kenwood Chef and Andrew James Food Mixers
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD - Xmas Delivery Available On Orders Placed By 22nd December

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good and wonderful value/ However not so good when mixing ..., 7 Aug 2014
Very good and wonderful value/ However not so good when mixing small amounts

Andrew James Powerful 700 Watt DC Motor Hand Blender With 500ml Food Processor, Whisk Attachment and 500ml Beaker

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best thing I have ever bought for my kitchen/ The ..., 7 Aug 2014
This is the best thing I have ever bought for my kitchen/ The mini processor is wonderful for chopping onions and at this time of year make chutney making so easy. You will not find anything better

Brabantia Essential Line Universal Opener
Brabantia Essential Line Universal Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
Fantastic just the opener for stiff wrists

Page: 1 | 2 | 3