Profile for Aurore > Reviews

Content by Aurore

Aurore "A.S"

DJ Hero - Renegade Edition (Xbox 360)
DJ Hero - Renegade Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by MDS Entertainment
Price: 57.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 29 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really love this game, I think this is a great innovation, very original. The renagade edition is great as it comes with a table and a case if you play in a room where you don't have that much room, it could be a really good idea. The only thing I regret is that the playlist available for two players to play with a guitar as well is quite limited. Recommended to anyone who likes this kind of music!

Ocean's Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Ocean's Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Price: 11.25

1.0 out of 5 stars A real SCANDAL, 18 Oct 2009
I just finished watching Ocean's 12 as I just love this trilogy... However, the quality is SO POOR it is even worse than a Divx!!! I just don't understand how this can be sold as a Blu Ray when the quality is so bad...
Just don't buy it, it will be better if you buy the DVDs!
I am honestly truly disppointed and I am now thinking about a way to contact customer service to obtain reimbursement! That's just a scandal to even pay for this!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game! Recommend !!!, 5 Sep 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This the best game ever in this category!
When played on Xbox Live, this game is even more exciting! Recommend to all adults!

Marketing Across Cultures
Marketing Across Cultures
by Prof Jean-Claude Usunier

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 5 Mar 2009
I bought this book as it was a requirement for my module International MK and it has been very useful so far. Very well written - I recommend it to anyone interested in the impact of cultures and the implications for MK