Profile for Sara Whitehead > Reviews

Touchlines Men's T-Shirt Heisenberg Walter White Logo darkgrey Size:S
Touchlines Men's T-Shirt Heisenberg Walter White Logo darkgrey Size:S
Price: 16.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Feb 2014
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas present and he loves it. Good quality and fit - highly recommended

Feloo Cube Disposable Enclosed Cat Toilet Box or Cat Litter Box with 1 lid, 2 trays, 4 scoops
Offered by Feloo Design For Cats
Price: 14.49

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK....., 11 Feb 2014
I really thought this would be the answer to simplifying my life. However, although it's a good design and relatively strong, there is still the element of having to put the trays together (doesn't take long, but I am trying to remove all friction from this particular task!). Then (and this is the thing I stupidly hadn't considered) the "cover" will need replacing once the urine starts attacking the cardboard. I am currently "eking out" the life of the cover by taping the offending areas with duct tape. I do think the trays are quite expensive and it is annoying (to me) that they include disposable litter scoops. I don't need these as I use a Litter Locker so it is a waste in my view. But, if you need a temporary litter tray system and you are prepared to pay this for it, then it is a good solution. I am going back to the standard litter tray and I will attempt to use tray liners to improve the process.

Made In Mind Mu 1 Amp Universal USB Smartphone Folding UK Mains Charger Plug - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Made In Mind Mu Limited
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great invention!, 11 Feb 2014
Five stars means " I love it" (according to the rating suggestion by Amazon!) and it simply is true. A great little invention and such a good price. Highly recommended. What's not to love about it?!

Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life
Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life
Price: 6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspirational, 31 July 2013
I found this a great read. I am not fully "signed up" to the complete lifestyle (yet!) but there are some great ideas and thought provoking strategies which I am already implementing : )

FroliCat Dart Automatic Laser Toy for Cats and Dogs
FroliCat Dart Automatic Laser Toy for Cats and Dogs
Price: 19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrrfect, 26 Jan 2013
Our cats love this gadget. From the minute I connected the batteries they were rushing around like mad things. They are still playing with it on a daily basis 3 months down the line and show no signs of getting bored with it. The various settings give it variety and I particularly like the timer so they can play after we leave home for a little while. Excellent !