Profile for The Master > Reviews

Content by The Master

The Master

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Betron B-25 Noise Isolating in Ear Canal Headphones Earphones with Pure Sound and Powerful Bass for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nokia, HTC , Mp3 Players etc (Gold-Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, good value. Not noise cancelling but still effective at blocking out background noise., 27 Feb. 2015
Really good sound. I can hear audiobooks really well on the tube. Note that noise isolation isn't noise cancelling. It just means it acts like an ear plug. Music sounds good also with plenty of bass. Worthwhile experimenting with the different supplied ear plugs to get the right size.

Timeguard TS800B Compact Plug-in Time Controller
Timeguard TS800B Compact Plug-in Time Controller
Offered by Electricals247

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but noisy., 27 Feb. 2015
Brilliant and simple. Stays accurate for a long time. The only downside is that the mechanism is noisy at night time so not ideal for occupied bedrooms.

Offered by LEICKE Germany

3.0 out of 5 stars The Home button can be pressed by accident with the case closed., 27 Feb. 2015
This review is for the MANNA UltraSlim Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective Cover Wallet | EasyStand | Finest Nappa Leather 'Astana' | Black. Amazon combines all the Manna Note 4 cases under the same review group.

The case is slim and stylish. I love the look and feel of this. But the placement of the securing tab on the bottom right hand corner leads to two flaws. First the bottom right edge is exposed and is vulnerable to damage if dropped on this corner. Second is that with the case closed it's too easy to keep pressing the home button thus turning the phone on from sleep and draining the battery. A real shame.

Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Jogger, Running, Sport Headphones Earbuds with Mic Hands-free Calling, AptX for iphone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s ipad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones
Offered by Patuoxun

2.0 out of 5 stars No bass, 27 Feb. 2015
Good for audio books. Bad for music. Zero bass. All treble. I regret buying.

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me discouraging trespassing cats., 7 May 2014
I've used this on a 9x9 metre patch of lawn previously plagued by incontinent moggies. Happy to report that the I have yet to spot evidence of a cat visit since installing this device two month ago. Setting both dials to the forth dot from the left is certainly effective against my local cats. However I can feel a slight pressure in my ear when the machine kicks off in operation. Overall I'm impressed.

Paper Mate Flair Original Fibre-Tip Pen Black - Pack of 5
Paper Mate Flair Original Fibre-Tip Pen Black - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Moleskine and Leuchtturm notebooks, 7 May 2014
This pen produces a fat, juicy, marker type line but the ink will not bleed through the page of your Moleskine or Leuchtturm pocket notebook. Perfect for sketching, doodling. and idea mapping.

Kolay iPod Nano 7G Case - Red Leather Flip Case Cover For Apple iPod Nano 7th Gen Generation
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 19 Nov. 2013
The picture doesn't do this cover any justice. On the back is a belt clip loop. And on the top of the loop is a small metal ring so that the cover can be attached to a lanyard. The case is very well padded any exposed sides are recessed so you'd be very unlucky to damage your Nano if it fell. The fit is excellent and the holes perfectly placed.

The sock is redundant for me. As is the ability to turn the belt loop into a stand that can prop up the Nano to 45 degrees.

Absolute bargain. I got the red one and I think it looks very stylish.

Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slippers
Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slippers
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Off Road than Urban, 8 Mar. 2013
Very firm ride but comfortable enough for me. The grip design is better suited to grass and trail than pavement. But its looks great which makes me feel great so I'd buy again. If this came with a tennis shoe/crape grip design sole I would award five stars. Six if they could give the suspension a bit more bounce.

ASICS Men's Gel 1170 Trainer
ASICS Men's Gel 1170 Trainer
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store
Price: £64.99 - £67.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Armchair Olympians Should Avoid, 8 Mar. 2013
Very firm spring and not as spongy as I'd hoped they'd be. Also the top uppers covering the toes are a mesh. I felt the breeze hitting my toes as soon as I stepped out the door. Great for cooling on a 10k race. Not so great when shuffling back from the chippy in the rain. My toes were as soggy as the chips. The grip is great on concrete and tarmac but surprisingly slippery on tiled railway concourses. Quality is great and they are comfy but I wouldn't buy again because they are so porous.

Mini Cooper Union Jack Leather Flip Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Mini Cooper Union Jack Leather Flip Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong, secure and fun., 1 Mar. 2013
Nice strong case. It holds my iPhone 4, snug and secure. All the holes are in the right place. But this cover does not have a hole for the charging cable. So the flap must be open and the face exposed when charging. The flap placement, when open, slightly blocks thumbs when typing. But I'll put up with that because I like the way the flap covers my mouth when I talk - like the old style clam shell phones. The front flap is very slightly domed when closed (not sure if this is deliberate) which gives a bit of springy protection if dropped on its face. The downside of this is that there's a gap for dust to get in when it's in my pocket. The cover design includes a few strips of patent leather which I don't like because it makes the cover look a little plastic. The magnetic clasp works very well. Overall I'm happy and I'd buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3