Profile for Ange > Reviews

Ange (London)

Vie Magnesium Salt Flakes - 400g Jar
Vie Magnesium Salt Flakes - 400g Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars like many asthma sufferers, 22 Dec. 2014
I bought this for my sister - she, like many asthma sufferers, has eczema. Since using magnesium flakes, she's noticed such a difference. We'll definitely be returning for more; it's so much more effective than other creams and potions that are available now. Thanks VIE. Super fast delivery and brilliant prices. Couldn't have asked for better.

VIE DEAD SEA FOOT & BATH SALTS 500G JAR
VIE DEAD SEA FOOT & BATH SALTS 500G JAR
Offered by Healthcare Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars I don’t usually post reviews but I liked the Dead Sea foot and bath salts that I ..., 22 Dec. 2014
I don’t usually post reviews but I liked the Dead Sea foot and bath salts that I had to. My job is quite physically demanding, so after a long day this was pure bliss – I can’t thank VIE enough and I’ll definitely be back for more. Fast delivery, great price and a really great product. Thank you.

VIE HIMALAYAN FOOT & BATH SALTS 600G JAR
VIE HIMALAYAN FOOT & BATH SALTS 600G JAR
Offered by Healthcare Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars I’m really happy with the Himalayan foot and bath salts, 22 Dec. 2014
I’m really happy with the Himalayan foot and bath salts. I’ve always been a little skeptical but VIE shall be receiving my custom regularly from now. My skin not only looks and feels great, but my muscles feel less tired and worn out. The perfect gift for exceptionally busy friends and family.

VIE EPSOM FOOT & BATH SALTS 500G JAR
VIE EPSOM FOOT & BATH SALTS 500G JAR
Offered by Healthcare Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars whilst browsing for bath gifts and I’m so glad I did, 22 Dec. 2014
I’d heard of Epsom before but never looked into it until I stumbled upon this, whilst browsing for bath gifts and I’m so glad I did. Delivery was speedy, the price is great and the product; I couldn’t be happier with. It was great to use after working all day.

VIE NATURAL FOOT AND BATH SALT ASSORTMENT (Dead Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salt) - 3 JARS

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm impressed, 22 Dec. 2014
I wasn’t sure how good these would be, as I’ve never really used bath salts. I was pleasantly surprised with all three tubs, so much so that I’ve passed the link to friends. My skin looks and feels great – not that I needed another reason to lounge around in the bath.

Be Your Own Career Coach: The toolkit you need to build the career you want
Be Your Own Career Coach: The toolkit you need to build the career you want

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 11 Oct. 2013
Rus Slater has written a great self-help book that takes holistic approach in coaching your career choices. Filled with questions and helpful exercises that get you to think about the life that you want and then points out what you need to be doing to get it. I particularly liked the chapter on learning and earning, nearly every situation can be an intuitive or intentional learning opportunity; it wasn't just an unnecessary board meeting, but a great hour and a half spent on how not to do things with a reflection on what could be done to make it a more efficient experience for everyone next time.

The book is laid out well, letting you jump around to the parts that are personally relevant without losing sense of direction or focus. He's always inspiring you towards choosing the right job so you can get the most out of life. He is refreshingly honest and doesn't dwell on the paycheck but on how the family's lifestyle and overall happiness needs to be considered before and during your career, something that's easy to forget. I'd recommend this book to anyone who's looking to return to work after a break or wants to change career direction or is feeling a bit stifled and bored of their velvet rut.