Profile for Davy > Reviews

Content by Davy

Davy (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
BESTEK® 10"-15" Laptop/Notebook Cooling Pad Six-level Adjustable Stand with Dual 118mm Hydraulic Fans Dual USB 2.0 360 degree Rotatable Base BTCPZ4BL
Offered by AnythingJust4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a laptop..., 27 Feb. 2015
Got this as a replacement for another I had bought which was too high. This one has a lot of settings for height etc plus two usbs and one is for the fan and light which can be switched on or off. Good product...

Kensington 60112 SmartFit Easy Riser Cooling Stand for 12"/13"/14"/15"/15.6"/16" and 17" Laptops/Ultrabooks/Chromebooks/Notebooks - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Too high for a laptop on a small table..., 25 Feb. 2015
Only gave it one star because it had just the one setting and laptop was sitting too high up. One bump and it would have fallen off the table.

Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets
Offered by Portworld K

5.0 out of 5 stars Right height for iPad, 25 Feb. 2015
Excellent for iPad Air

Flat Scart Plug Cable / Lead by electrosmart® 21 Pin Straight Scart to 21 Pin Hooked 90 Degree Right Angled Scart ~ Length 1.5m
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Works 100% and perfect for a flat screen TV, 12 Feb. 2015
I fitted it to my flat screen TV and put it back on the wall and nothing! Lifted tv off and scart lead fell out so assumed it wasn't in correctly as other end fitted very tight as it should. Scart connection for the TV seemed slightly loose but got a perfect picture and sound and don't know if tv is actually holding the start to the TV against the wall, or might be my tv connection is too big slightly or scary lead is too loose?
Either way, it does work 100% and tv is right against the wall as it was before, so five stars from me.

mophie Juice Pack Dock Desktop Charging Dock made for Juice Pack iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S - Black
Offered by MemoryVal

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product as ever from Mophie, 7 Feb. 2015
First class product as ever from Mophie, charges IPhone 5 & IPhone 5S quickly as it says. Sturdy and solid base and once charged, keep the iPhone in it to use as a stand and stops it knocking over.

TECHGEAR® Apple iPhone 5s 5c 5 GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover (iPhone 5s/5c/5)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for the purpose in my opinion., 7 Feb. 2015
I was full of expectations when I paid over the odds for this. I have used the cheap,and nasty ones in the past and had air bubbles. These 2 I bought were exactly the same but seller says it is dust and not air bubbles. Think I would know the difference. As I said to him they were not fit for the purpose and he did say to return them for a refund but the boxes which are huge by the way that they cam in, are thrown out so will put this down to experience. Check my enclosed photo/photos to see what I mean.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2015 6:11 PM GMT

LG 50LB580V 50-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart TV with Freeview HD
LG 50LB580V 50-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart TV with Freeview HD
Offered by PRC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV with good picture & sound., 5 Feb. 2015
Excellent TV and picture and sound are really good. If I hadn't got someone in to fit it on the wall and tune some of it in, I would have been lost as the instructions are not very good. It didn't arrive here until 7.30pm at night which made we wonder at the time where it was.
Anyway, got it yesterday and once the fitter had left, I tried it out to see what was good or bad about it.
It replaced a bog standard 42" TV that was basic and only had Freeview on it.
I fitted a spare small 1TB hard drive to the USB port and it seems to be recording well on that. I also fitted a small right angled part for the TV coax to make the TV still be flat against the wall. Also fitted was one cable from the Satellite dish I have here. It has 3 USB and 3 HDMI ports.
Phono plugs are also on the back of it. I managed to get Freeview HD but have lost the HD part for some reason and only have Freeview now!
It picks up all the standard channels that you would get if you had a Sky box without the card in as well.
I have an Apple TV, Fire TV and also a Freesat box/recorder fitted via HDMI lead and all play with no problems.
You also get Now TV , Amazon Prime Instant, Netflix, Five, BBC IPlayer plus about 9 other apps.
Had to buy the Magic remote plus LG Dongle to make that remote work as it should which it does, but pity they didn't come as standard with this TV.
All in all, I'm very pleased with it and still finding my way around it.

Update,
Next day I got everything tuned in correctly and now have all the Freeview HD channels going through my TV Arial and Freesat with HD channels going via my satellite dish. All pictures are crisp and crystal clear as well. Can't fault it except would have licked more hdmi ports.

LG Magic Remote
LG Magic Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Works but better when using LG Dongle..., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: LG Magic Remote (Accessory)
Once I had bought the LG WI-FI Dongle, this came into its own. Pity I had to buy these two after buying a new TV though.
Mouse flies everywhere now instead of being really slow..

Sourcingmap Right Angle TV PAL Female to Male RF Adapter/Connector (Pack of 2)
Sourcingmap Right Angle TV PAL Female to Male RF Adapter/Connector (Pack of 2)
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent plug and well worth the money, 5 Feb. 2015
Need a plug this size to connect my tv coaxial because my flat screen tv is really close to the wall and using a standard coax plug, mad it stick out. This worked first time and tv is flat again. Delivery came next day which was a bonus.

Sapphire Collection 22 cm Polished Deep Chip Pan
Sapphire Collection 22 cm Polished Deep Chip Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep size pot and perfect for chips!, 3 Feb. 2015
Not tried it out yet, but it's a good size deep pot and chip holder fits it just right. Looks good ...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13