Profile for Sharon<3reading > Reviews

DN-ALive 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug To 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2 Meter
DN-ALive 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug To 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2 Meter
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 12 Dec. 2015
Absolutely fantastic. Order and came the next day. Free delhvery and a bargain.

Daniel Wellington Women's Quartz Watch Classic Canterbury Lady 0502DW with Plastic Strap
Offered by Mode Watches

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 22 Nov. 2015
Got t today as a present for someone but may get one myself. It is so clean and stylish and very understated as well. I love the fact you can change the straps so looks loke you have five different watches. Ordered with standar delivery nad expected it on Wednesday. However it came the next day. Excellent service from the seller. Would highly recommend it. A bargain aswell compared to the high street.

Jisoncase 100% Handmade Newest iPhone SE iPhone 5/5S Premium PU Leather Side Folio Flip Designer Case For iPhone 5 5s SE With FBA Fast Shipping Case/Shell/Holster/Skin With Fully Protective For iPhone 5 Yellow Color JS-IP5-03H80
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!, 1 Nov. 2014
Absoloutely fantastic case. Had sooo many compliment on it. I brought the mustard yellow one. Great colour and it pops. Nice soft case. Closes easily and stays closed due to a small magnet in the cover. Gits iphone perfect. Would highly recommend. Looks really professional too. Speedy delivery too.

Exacompta Exafolio Conference Folder with A4 Pad and Zipped Pockets Six Part - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 3 Jun. 2012
I looked everywhere on the high street for a folder like this and struggled to find a decent one at a decent price. They all either didnt have enough storage or were far too expensive. This little folder is fabulous it holds my notepad, 2 pens, a pencil, my diary, my little note jotter and all my university notes comfortably, while still being small enough to fit inside my bag snuggly. Absoloutely love it!! Before buying it i was concerned my notes would all fall out when i opened up the portfolio, however the compny have built in a simple little elastic and peg to keep your documents safely locked away. If you are looking for a compact, handy organiser, that also looks professional, than this is the one!! :D
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 8:19 PM BST

Inheritance (The Inheritance cycle)
Inheritance (The Inheritance cycle)
by Christopher Paolini

1.0 out of 5 stars Sheer Frustration..... ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!! *SPOILERS*, 15 Nov. 2011
*SPOILER ALERT* DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ INHERITANCE

Inheritance: Inheritance Cycle, Book 4 (The Inheritance cycle)

When my sister first got me the Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr books for Christmas a couple of years ago, I wasn't too impressed, because I hadn't heard of the books before. HOWEVER I was very pleasntly surprised and I absoloutely loved the books, being my third favourite fantasy series (after Harry Potter and The Hunger Games). I could not wait for Inheritance to come out pre-ordered it at the first possible chance I got. Boy was that a big mistake.

There are great bits to this book hence the 1 star rating and I concur with many of the other reviewers here that it all seems to go wrong in the last 100 or so pages, after the demise of Galbatorix. The good parts are:

1. The chapter about the Vault of Souls was very good, as was the whole of the sequence on Vroengard.

2. I found the slight twist of a romance between Nasuada and Murtagh very interesting and also her torture scenes with Galbatorix i felt added a lot to her character.

3. I loved the way Galbatorix was killed, having to feel all of the pain he had caused everybody he had hurt in life. However I thought the sequence of events were slight rushed.

4. I loved th scene between Arya and Eragon, when they get drunk off of Wyrdens elf mead. Even though it should have been longer.

HOWEVER there were a lot more things that I didn't like, such as:

1. I felt the book was toooooo long, there was unnecessary detail about all of the battles fought and too much emphasis was put on POV's from Roran. I would have liked to have had a POV from Arya or Murtagh.

2. There was NO expansion on the story of Angela. Like many fans of the book, she is one of my facourite characters, she is so quirky and weird. I was really looking forward to reading more about her back story, but alas it was not revealed. This I feel is a big mistake by CP.

3. Eragon is way too self destructive in this book, he DID NOT have to leave Alagaesia, he is a dragon rider after all and he can fly to wherever he wants whenever he wants, he allowed the prophecy to dictate him too much and that proved the undoing of the book.

4. THE BIG MISTAKE is that of the conclusion of Eragon and Arya's "epic romance" or lack there of. Fair enough CP if you didn't want them to end up together then so be it, but he could have at least put in more of a romantic story or made at least something happen. A kiss at least, all they do is hold hands, that does not read as epic in my eyes. They should have ended up together, as why nudge at little hints the whole way through the cycle and then end it like that, such an abrupt way to finish things, which left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. She finally admitted that she may have feelings for him and he just leaves anyway, if he is supposed to love her as much as he says, then he would have stayed. Once again both of their duties prevail and he must go his way to train new dragon riders and her to her own as queen of the elves (another subplot that i thought was unnecessary and would have allowed Arya to accompany Eragon). A very bad ending to the book which destroyed all of the good thoughts I had about it.

There is soooo much more I can say about this e.g. Broms seven words, the seemless abrupt end to nasuada and murtaghs romance, solembums story etc. However i will stop here because I dont want to waffle on anymore than i already have.

I am completely and utterly saddened by this book and wish it had ended differently. CP I beg of you please try and correct your mistakes with this book and clear up all of the loose ends with either an extremely long epilogue or an entirely new book.

One thing i can say for sure is that if CP does not make a way to rectify his mistakes, than I will never ever read this cycle of books again. If you have not read the book yet, all I say is DONT BOTHER, YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2011 5:52 PM GMT

Extra Large Mink and Cream Genuine Leather Jewellery box by Dulwich Designs 70061 " Cannes Collection "
Offered by Gifts in Time Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely !!!, 5 Jan. 2011
I ordered this jewellery box as a wedding present for my sister. I was not disappointed. The box is even better than the pictures shows and came in emmaculate condition. It is creme leather on the outside and a suede brown lining on the inside. It is packaged a white cardboard wrap around, in a sturdy cardboard box. Once insidde the box it is wrapped in a cotton bag for further protection. It was worth every penny that i paid and my sister loves it :D !!

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper
by Jodi Picoult

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written and heartfelt, with a twist not for all!!!, 5 Jan. 2011
This review is from: My Sister's Keeper (Paperback)
STOP, THERE MAYBE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!

This book has been lying on my book shelf for ove two years now and on boxing day i finally decided to pick it up and give it a read. I though picoults style of writing was excellent and some paragraphs just blew me away. I havnt read a picoult book before and was anxious to see what her take would be on such an increasingly controversial topic. I was not disappointed.

The book is written with every chapter from a different characters point of view, so that we can come to our own conclusions taking into account everyones opinion. It takes us thorugh the trials and tribulations of a father who is confused, a mother who is overbearing, stubborn and very selfish at times, a brother who is very troubled and the donor daughter anna who just wants to be "not invisible", as she plays reference to many times in the book. However we never hear from kate (the sister with luekemia) until the very last chapter of the book.

Everything in this book brought me into this family as if i was an additional member who was just looking on as these events unfolded. I felt involved and therefore very much attached to the emotion of the whole situation. I cried at the end of the book (both from anger- at jody for what i think is a bit of a sell out and sadness- for the actual event that occurs) , which once you get to the ending you may do to!!!

Overall a great book, beautifully written, which could have achieved five stars if the ending had been better!!! :D