Profile for Etoilesxx > Reviews

Content by Etoilesxx

Etoilesxx

Page: 1 | 2
aLLreli® 3M Micro USB Data Sync Charger Charging Cable - USB 2.0 High Speed - Extra Long - Micro USB Male to USB Male Adapter Cable Universal for Samung Galaxy Note 3 S4 S3 S2 Tab 3 Note 10.1 2014 Edition | Google Nexus 5 4 7 10 2013 | HTC One | Moto G | Nokia Lumia | Sony Xperia Phone Tablet
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable!, 15 Feb 2014
I needed a longer cable as the cable that came with my device was way too short - it works just as well as the cable I had, I would strongly recommend this item if you need a longer cable, this charges my phone quite quickly, transfers data well, etc.

Decrescent Universal Case with Micro USB Desktop Docking and Charging Station - Black
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Moto G!!, 15 Feb 2014
I was eager to get something like this to charge my phone overnight as I use it as an alarm clock, etc. So far this is fantastic! After reading the reviews, I have to say that this dock is great for Moto G as well :)

I must agree with other reviewers, this is actually a Kidigi branded dock and not Decrescent, but it doesn't bother me, it's still a great item!

Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Feb 2014
Great for everything! So easy to change things, and comes in a small case! I've used this quite a lot and it is of a far superior quality than other screwdrivers I've bought.

iLuv IEP336 Neon High Performance Earphones - Blue
iLuv IEP336 Neon High Performance Earphones - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 1 Feb 2014
Fabulous, they work with both my iPod and Android phone - great value, however I'd say the colour is more baby blue than neon blue. Very good buy, however! Block out sound quite well, and the remote is great.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Motorola Moto G - Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE THIS!, 1 Feb 2014
Fantastic little phone case, I use it when I go on nights out and to carry things like my bus pass, etc. Very good quality, the wrist strap is brilliant as I can attach it to my bag so I don't lose it (I've have a horrible habit of losing phones). Very happy, and I'd strongly recommend.

Moto G 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 30 Dec 2013
I didn't buy this from Amazon, but I wanted to write a review. I chose to buy the 16GB as there is no SD card slot, and for £30 more than the 8GB, it's not too bad.

The phone is very fast and responsive, the camera is great (front and rear cameras). It takes a bit of getting used to as I have previously used Samsung and the layout's a little different, but after a few days using the Moto G becomes second nature.

I would definitely recommend this item as it's a Which? Best Buy and a fantastic phone for it's price.

Norway National Flag 5ft x 3ft
Norway National Flag 5ft x 3ft
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeg elsker Norge!, 28 Oct 2013
Fabulous flag, I wanted it when I moved to Norway, and it's fantastic! Really big for a small price. Also has two rings to hang it up with string or something.

Lyndie's Craft 2 Leather thong necklaces. 2mm. Black with silver fittings.
Lyndie's Craft 2 Leather thong necklaces. 2mm. Black with silver fittings.
Offered by Lyndie's Craft Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, fab, fab!!, 28 Oct 2013
Absolutely love this! They're a great replacement for my pendants when the necklaces have broken. Really pleased, quick delivery and a great price! Will definitely buy more when I get more pendants!

Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 for Business
Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 for Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse!, 19 Oct 2013
Great mouse, compact, excellent. It takes 5 seconds to reconnect to my Mac if I turn it back on, and it doesn't take too much power which is good so I don't have to replace batteries very frequently.

GAGS Macbook Air 11 inch Red & Black Reversible Sleeve Case Pouch....Water Resistant....Shock Protection
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case for a fab price, 19 Oct 2013
Excellent cover for my new Macbook, my water bottle has leaked quite a few times in my bag, but this cover has protected it from such damage. It's quite a tight fit, but I like it for this reason.

Page: 1 | 2