ARRAY(0xae1c1b4c)

Profile for Pj Dean > Reviews

Content by Pj Dean

Pj Dean "cooking mama" (Staffordshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Live in London [DVD] [NTSC]
Live in London [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Leonard Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD A MUST WATCH!!, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Live in London [DVD] [NTSC] (DVD)
Great DVD, Leonard Cohen was brilliant , I have seen him Live and it was like being there again, if you can not afford to see him live this dvd is the next best thing.

Happy Birthday (Gift-Wrapped) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Happy Birthday (Gift-Wrapped) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend requests one of these, 14 Sep 2013
Great and easy present that can be used for anything and love it when I forget a birthday I can send them by email safely :)

Live In London
Live In London

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Live In London (Audio CD)
This cd is brilliant and if you like Leonard Cohen you must not miss out and buy this, the sound quality is great , the songs fantastic , loved them all, I felt I was back at the Manchester Arena, which by the way was better because Leonard came back again ,again, again and again after standing ovations and it was 1 hour over his original time just BRILLIANT!!

City of Angels [DVD] [1998]
City of Angels [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage
Offered by 247dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: City of Angels [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I watched this film with great expectations but was a little disappointed the end of the film was a bit flimsy, I do like Nicolas Cage and he played a good part also Meg Ryan. Story at end weak.

Xcut Multiscore Board Xtra
Xcut Multiscore Board Xtra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for card making, 8 Sep 2013
Love this so much , making my cards is made much easier than before, more professional finish, and your friends love them.

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Recommend this artist, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
Never listened to Ben Howard before but my daughter put a link on Facebook and I thought I will have a listen to that and enjoyed it so went on iTunes to listen to the rest of the songs and thought... yes got to buy this cd, I buy cd's because I can listen to them in the car as well as putting them on my computer/ i pod. Old Pine, Only love ,Diamonds, wolves.. all of them :)

My Head is an Animal
My Head is an Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard this on Spotify, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: My Head is an Animal (Audio CD)
Brilliant cd, sets me up in the morning when I am early at work, would recommend it all definitely! :)

In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990 - 2010
In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990 - 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cd.. all songs brilliant, 8 Sep 2013
I have had this cd on in the car constantly... nearly worn out, 20 years of great songs , Angels still my favorite

Better Sound - Extra Long - Dock connector to Car stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Cable for Apple iPod Touch (All Generations) - 3.5MM JACK Line Out Audio Lead - Length : 2m/6.5ft - High Grade - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 8 Sep 2013
I brought this because I had brought a Bose with a I phone 5 connection /I pad.... and I have a classic I pod which would not fit, I was gutted, I know stupid mistake but i'm not very technology minded... so I ordered this dock connector and it works great :) But my daughter who has a n I phone 5 and I pad thinks its great cause she can use the Bose without the connector so 2 happy people

Broken Brights
Broken Brights

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cd, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Broken Brights (Audio CD)
All songs are great and would recommend to others, I have this cd on in the car most days, don't tire of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3