Profile for Mr. J. Kirby > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Kirby

Mr. J. Kirby "GRADDON" (Suffolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Heartburn (VMC Book 586)
Heartburn (VMC Book 586)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!, 4 Nov 2013
Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!Perfect and I don't want to write twenty more words, this is a bloody cheek on the part of Amazon - SO THERE!

Nancy Mitford: The Biography Edited from Nancy Mitford's Letters
Nancy Mitford: The Biography Edited from Nancy Mitford's Letters

The Pursuit of Laughter: Essays, Reviews and Diary
The Pursuit of Laughter: Essays, Reviews and Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 28 Jun 2013
Eloquent and interesting a real in depth look at this wonderful Mitford girl. I loved her self depreciasting humor and humility. Even though I cant spell. Great book

Behind Closed Doors: The Rumored Gay Lives of Hollywood Actors (Illustrated) (Celebrity Issues Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Rushed, 28 Jun 2013
Like someone had trawled through the headlines and produced a book in a morning, dont bother to buy this one!

Country Girl
Country Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars HHmmmn, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Country Girl (Kindle Edition)
Struggled through this at times - especially when she went off subject. Exquisite writing though which made up for everything. Best read with her accent to mind.

Redeeming Features
Redeeming Features

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memoir, 21 Jan 2013
This book simply flies along. He writes with such apparent ease about people I remember from the headlines of the time. His adventures are described to perfection.

Vanished Years
Vanished Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book of 2012, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Vanished Years (Kindle Edition)
I had no idea that Rupert Everett could write so beautifully. His prose flows along creatring pictures with every sentence. This candid book warms mw to him and I ended up a great big fan of the old poof!!

Daughter of Empire: Life as a Mountbatten
Daughter of Empire: Life as a Mountbatten

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 31 Dec 2012
Very interesting and full of charming stories and oodles of good old fashioned gossip.

kjfhkjfy kyfgkyg kjgkljg kjylygg kgjgill ;lihj;i

T1293 Magenta Original Printer Ink Cartridge for Epson Stylus B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX625FWD, BX925FWD, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX445W, SX535W, SX525WD,SX620FW
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobnjk;lskdv weiofj';oj w w;ofgj';owrfg\'kqgr;kokl, 31 Dec 2012
Nothing 'prj '[0iqr[0i[qwr [r0iq[pwi r 0iqew0[i qr'gp q\r[0 \q[r g\[qiqpi giqr[\0i rfg i0 -'qig[0ifg f\[0ifg'ipdfsjkkkor r0iq0[if\[0iqr3 4'i0q340iq34 43['0iqw'fi'[r '[iqr ;ojk';oj

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but..., 31 Dec 2012
Wish I could turn the brightness and contrast up. Also would like to be able to go to Contents or chapter headings at the click of a button. This would be especially useful with Cookery or Autobiographical books, or where photos are all grouped together.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2013 9:46 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2