Profile for Janet Lane > Reviews

Janet Lane

AEG  Ergorapido Rechargeable 2-in-1 Handheld with Brushroll Clean, Satin Black
AEG Ergorapido Rechargeable 2-in-1 Handheld with Brushroll Clean, Satin Black

4.0 out of 5 stars great for quick tidy up, 27 Jun 2014
Having sent a different brand of stick vacuum back I'm much happier with this one. Charging time is quite long but it also lasts long enough for a quick clean up of most of my large home. Providing you empty regularly it picks up really well.

Beautiful Child: The story of a child trapped in silence and the teacher who refused to give up on her

5.0 out of 5 stars Another heartwrencher, 6 May 2014
Yet another heart wrenching tale from Torey Haydn showing what commitment and care can achieve. Well done Torey Haydn you have a special skill.

Mission Against Terror [Game Connect]
Mission Against Terror [Game Connect]

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not buy this game, 10 Feb 2014
This is not the first time I have been charged for a game on my Amazon account that I haven't bought. Getting fed up now.

24v AC 450ma 10.8va AC Adaptor without lead-AD9
24v AC 450ma 10.8va AC Adaptor without lead-AD9
Offered by Christmas Concepts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Feb 2014
Does the job I wanted it for....... Christmas icicle lights. We seem to have lost the power packs that came with lights. I was a little confused about which rated one to buy, couldn't they be standardised??

Purple Fascinator Hat for the Races Wedding Round Feather Mesh
Purple Fascinator Hat for the Races Wedding Round Feather Mesh
Offered by KCMODE

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty fascinator, 10 Feb 2014
This fascinator hit the spot colour wise, it's a magenta purple, only comment is it's on a metal headband which does pinch a bit so not sure how comfortable it would be for all day wear.

Lunar Women's Flr081 Taupe Special Occasion Heels 7 UK, 40 EU
Lunar Women's Flr081 Taupe Special Occasion Heels 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty shoe, blissfully comfortable, 10 Feb 2014
This shoe is very pretty and blissfully comfortable but high enough heel to be elegant.
Had to return as colour was wrong.

Montiss CVC5783MW Mistral Cordless 2-in-1 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner, White
Montiss CVC5783MW Mistral Cordless 2-in-1 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner, White

2.0 out of 5 stars think I got a dodgy one, 23 Dec 2013
Just bought this and charged it for well over 24 hours, light stayed on so didn't know if it was charged or not. Worked fine the first time I used it, charged it again and it faltered, on with forward roll off with backward roll then died. Switch on stick produced nothing but handheld worked so assumed it had charge therefore dodgy?? Returned it for a refund.

Dolcis Boot OLB103 (UK 7, Black)
Dolcis Boot OLB103 (UK 7, Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars might be ok if I could get my foot in....., 23 Dec 2013
Real shame it's man made and not leather, it stinks! Love the style but as I have high arches even ordering a size bigger I couldn't get my foot into the boot so returning.

Michael Kors Haven Pump High Heels In Black - Size 40
Michael Kors Haven Pump High Heels In Black - Size 40

2.0 out of 5 stars what size are they?, 21 Dec 2013
I bought these shoes for a wedding, lovely looking shoe but........ They are US sized and I have bought numerous pairs of shoes from the US and have always taken a 9m. These shoes were a 91/2m and I couldn't even get them on. Extremely narrow and tiny sized. Michael Kors get your act together.

First4Spares Filter For Tefal Claris Quick Cup Water Heaters Pack of 3
First4Spares Filter For Tefal Claris Quick Cup Water Heaters Pack of 3
Offered by L.M Electrical

2.0 out of 5 stars No good, 3 Nov 2013
I'm inclined to thing these aren't genuine filters but cheap copies. Water leaks out of the water tank when they are installed. Wouldn't recommend .