Profile for L. Burnett > Reviews

Content by L. Burnett

L. Burnett "Creative" (The Highlands)

Catit Jungle Stripes Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge
Catit Jungle Stripes Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 Jun 2014
I cannot believe how much my cat loves this!
I was looking for something for him to scratch on and thought I would give this a go. The other reviews seemed as if this would be worth trying,so glad I did. He scratches it,sits on it,lies on it and just seems to get pleasure from it!
I am really pleased and will not be without this now. Great price too!

eFuture(TM) Blue Beige Porcelain Pattern Gaze De Paris Scarf Thin Long Scarf Wrap Silk Scarves For women Girl Lady +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled!, 15 May 2014
I just had to write this review,as I received my scarf today and it is lovely!
It feels really soft and it looks expensive. It cost a lot less than most of my scarves and the quality is as good!

Emma Bridgewater Union Jack Biscuit Barrel
Emma Bridgewater Union Jack Biscuit Barrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products., 9 May 2013
I love Emma Bridgewater products and this is fab! loving the Union Flag design and these are brilliant for biscuits as they have a proper airtight lid and are lightweight!

Woodland Wilf Waters The Plants Garden Gnome
Woodland Wilf Waters The Plants Garden Gnome

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 9 May 2013
I received this in good time and have fallen in love with it. it was a great price and packed well. Couldnt be more pleased,thankyou.

The Further Tale of Peter Rabbit (Potter)
The Further Tale of Peter Rabbit (Potter)
by Emma Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 18 Sep 2012
After I had heard Emma talking about this on the radio,I just had to buy it! My children are a bit past it(kids?),but I am not. It did not dissapoint,the pages feel old fashioned to the touch and I love what Emma has done with it. As we moved to the Highlands from England 5 years ago,I feel I am on the journey with Peter. The illustrations are delightful and I would suggest everyone has a copy in their home.

Luisant 9ct Yellow Gold Heart Ring Size O
Luisant 9ct Yellow Gold Heart Ring Size O

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 April 2012
I felt I had to comment on this lovely ring! I was after a simple ring to replace my wedding ring,but did not want to spend a fortune. I couldnt believe I could get a real gold one for such a small amount of money. It is simple,but a bit different with the hearts on. It is sturdy enough to wear daily and I have kept it on all of the time. I love it and the size was correct!

The Wrong Boy
The Wrong Boy
by Willy Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Never to be forgotten!, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Wrong Boy (Paperback)
Be prepared to go on an awkwardly,wonderful heart wrenching journey. You will laugh and cry and feel as though you are with Raymond,all the way!
I loved every page and will miss reading it now.
Thankyou Willy for another 'Down to earth' masterpiece.

The More You Ignore Me
The More You Ignore Me
by Jo Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars A really entertaining read!., 17 Jun 2009
This review is from: The More You Ignore Me (Hardcover)
It's the first book I've wanted to read all through in a long while. It's a lot like the great teenage books that are around , but for grown ups!. I am the same age as Alice and have been taken back to my youth in a mostly lovely nostalgic way.I was and am a big fan of Morissey, but after reading this book a bigger fan of Jo Brand. Hope more are on the way!.