Profile for iamgeorgesmum > Reviews

Content by iamgeorgesmum

iamgeorgesmum "iamgeorgesmum" (london)

Page: 1 | 2
The Winnie the Pooh Movie Collection (Winnie the Pooh Movie/ Heffalump Movie/ Tigger Movie) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen J. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 18 Mar 2014
My son, age 3, has watched this 100 times or more. He loves the Backston and sings the song all the time. Tigger story is great about the family tree and my son has also developed a love of Roo. I would definitely recommend.

Glove / mitten clips, black elastic, 2 pairs
Glove / mitten clips, black elastic, 2 pairs

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard to open, 18 Mar 2014
I was really excited about getting these mitten clips as my son had lost a really lovely pair of gloves and I didn't want it to happen again. These unfortunately are really hard to open and close, I've broken my nails trying to open them, so have given up and now they sit in a drawer. Bit of a waste of money for me.

Santa Advent Calendar with Glitter
Santa Advent Calendar with Glitter
Offered by Delicious Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional, 18 Mar 2014
Everyone loved this traditional calendar when they came round. My son wasn't so impressed, but he is only three! I'll try another one next year. Raally great alternative if you don't want to give your child a chocolate every day!

The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls
The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls
by Sharmadean Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool book, 18 Mar 2014
Bought this for my friend's 18 year old daughter, but ended up reading it myself. Very cool little book, lots of good ideas and inspiring, cool pictures. I live in Dalston really close to the original Wah store and used to get my nails done there, so loved this little book.

Santa's Coming to London (Santa Is Coming)
Santa's Coming to London (Santa Is Coming)
by Steve Smallman

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 18 Mar 2014
The perfect Christmas present for a little one. We got the London version for a friend and the Blackpool version for my little boy age 3. A great bed time story for Christmas eve!

PLAYMOBIL 4767 Evil Pirate with Treasure chest
PLAYMOBIL 4767 Evil Pirate with Treasure chest
Offered by Musicland Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 18 Mar 2014
My son loves his play mobile pirate ship and now he has an extra pirate to go with it! He is 3 and some of the little pieces are a bit fiddly for him, but he's loving playing with his new toy.

Naruto Illustration Book
Naruto Illustration Book
by Masashi Kishimoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for 9 year old boy, 18 Mar 2014
Looks like a great book, really good quality. I bought it for a friends son from his wishlist and I hear he was really pleased with it. Lots of pictures and stickers.

Create&Case "Sunny Leo" Artistic & decorative art print, in high quality featuring colourful, unique and imaginative artwork, available in various sizes with a white border suitable for framing (Medium (17"x18"))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 18 Mar 2014
Got this on here after seeing it elsewhere for double the price, so was very pleased with my bargain. Struggled to find a frame the right size though and ended up cutting the print down. Great present for my sunny Leo friend!

The Complete Book of Rules: Time-tested secrets for capturing the heart of Mr Right
by Ellen Fein

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rules, 18 Mar 2014
Stick to them and you win! Great book, not to everyone's taste and can be a bit American, but ultimately works!

Jack in a Box
Jack in a Box
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite toy, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Jack in a Box (Toy)
My son loves this toy so much, it has given lots of frights and laughs to him and his friends since he was about 18 months and still plays with it now at 3 and a half... he goes back to it time and time again.

Page: 1 | 2