Profile for Susiq7 > Reviews

Content by Susiq7

Susiq7

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beneath The Willow (From The Heart Book 1)
Beneath The Willow (From The Heart Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Author's Progress, 24 Jan 2014
First let me say I am proud to be a friend of this author! I am also a bibliophile and I like many genres. My favourite is crime. However, without using too many superlatives, let me say that watching this author grow in talent and ability is humbling. Who doesn`t think they`ve got a book in them? However, how many have the guts to put their work out there for all to judge? Another wonderful story, keep it up E S Hoy.

Frixion Set of 3 Light Erasable Hi-lighter (Pink,Green,Yellow)
Frixion Set of 3 Light Erasable Hi-lighter (Pink,Green,Yellow)
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars erasable pens, 20 Dec 2013
Perfect and fit for purpose, thank you - my son uses them every day at school and is delighted with them.

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives
Price: 2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars TANGLED LIVES, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, especially as i was waiting for one of the characters to be revealed as a psycho! Very enjoyable read. Thanks

Written By Me
Written By Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Written By Me, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Written By Me (Kindle Edition)
This writer goes from strength to strength! It has been amazing watching the incredible growth in maturity and depth developing rapidly with each new book. Looking forward to the next one.

Leah's Story   Finding Jake
Leah's Story Finding Jake

5.0 out of 5 stars Leah`s Story ....., 16 Aug 2013
I loved this story, empathised with the heroine (and where can I pick up a carbon copy of the hero? :-) and loved how the author showed realism in portraying the powerlessness of a child against adult beliefs. The ending was deeply satisfying on a number of levels - human love of an eye for an eye and good triumphing over evil, for instance. More please Ms Hoy!

Samsung Keyboard Dock for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White
Samsung Keyboard Dock for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung dock, 4 Aug 2013
Brilliant ! love that we can use the keyboard during charging. Easy to use and no interference with tab performance.

Healing Hands
Healing Hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Hands Hoy, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Healing Hands (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed reading this on Abersoch beach and tickled pink that I know the genius author, looking forward to reading more books from this author!

Buried (A Bone Secrets Novel)
Buried (A Bone Secrets Novel)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buried, 13 May 2013
I didn't expect much from this book as I'd never beard of the author, but I am glAd I found it. Thoroughly enjoyable and I am going to read her other books now.

UNISEX KIDS SKULL PRINT BOYS GIRLS HOODED ONESIE JUMPSUIT ALL IN ONE FLEECE 7-13 YEARS
Offered by YellowMellon
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Onesie, 12 Mar 2013
Almost two cosy but my son puts it on as soon as he wakes up so you could say you have helped to cut my heating bill

BLACK SNOW DEMON SKULL STD NECK TUBE NECK WARMER HEADWEAR SKI MASK FACE MASK
BLACK SNOW DEMON SKULL STD NECK TUBE NECK WARMER HEADWEAR SKI MASK FACE MASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Necker, 12 Mar 2013
My son loves wearing this he gets a real kick out of the pattern and it means he keeps his neck warm so I get a kick out of it too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3