Profile for Grandad Bas > Reviews

Content by Grandad Bas

Grandad Bas

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars A super tablet., 9 Dec. 2014
What a great tablet - very easy to use, brilliant screen colours and detail, all my E mails synced in without any problem, and very ,very fast compared to my older Samsung tablet. And all for the bargain price of £99 . I'm not big on Apps so not to bothered about having a big library of Apps to choose from.
I also have all my Kindle Books and music previously bought from Amazon available to download from Amazon's cloud. I have therefore replaced two devices with one tablet which is very convenient when travelling on holidays etc.

Titanium Wedding Rings - Court 4mm-7mm
Titanium Wedding Rings - Court 4mm-7mm
Offered by TheBeautifulCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars A good looking Wedding ring, 25 Nov. 2014
Delighted with my new Titanium Wedding ring - more importantly so is my wife as I have not worn my original gold ring for some time as it's too small.
The ring itself is quite chunky and looks very masculine and has been admired by various friends, some who think it's made of platinum !!!

Weekend Offender Hook Gang Men's Top Navy XX-Large
Weekend Offender Hook Gang Men's Top Navy XX-Large
Offered by G.T.L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice top but on the small side, 21 May 2014
This polo top is nice material and a smart colour. However, compared with other tops sized at 2XL, this is a tight fir around my middle.

Regatta Men's Hedman Fleece - DkDen/TealBl, XX-Large
Regatta Men's Hedman Fleece - DkDen/TealBl, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fleece, 19 Dec. 2013
As fleeces go, this is quite stylish being two tone blue. It is also reasonably warm and ideal for walking the dog along the beach.

LARGE 50mtr ROTARY WASHING LINE KIT. IDEAL FOR LARGE FAMILIES. COMPLETE WITH FREE ZIPPED COVER AND H/D METAL GROUND SPIKE
Offered by The Home Laundry Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Rotary Clothes Line, 17 Nov. 2013
Ou existing Rotary line broke in the gales so I ordered this one . It came on time and was put into operation straight away. It is strong and does the job perfectly.

Men's Gaudi Velcro Leather Upper Wide Fitting Trainer White UK 11
Men's Gaudi Velcro Leather Upper Wide Fitting Trainer White UK 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Velcro Training Shoes., 17 Nov. 2013
The shoes arrived on time and are just what I wanted. I have a new knee and wanted easy fitting training shoes for my physio etc.- these are good quality and wide fitting.

Canon PIXMA MX925 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Canon All-in-one Printer, 3 Sept. 2013
After my previous Canon printer gave up the ghost, I wanted another but with a Fax capability. The Canon MX 925 fills the bill with good photo printing etc etc as well as Fax. The machine seems well built and is quite large compared with my previous printer.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great read, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
On recommendation, I bought this for my wife's kindle to read on holiday. She could not put the kindle down and after reading advised me to read it. A fascinating story with a few twists. If you are looking for a good read, get this (e) book.

5 Cities® world's lightest (only 0.5kg!) Cabin Size holdall -fits Ryan Air/Easy Jet 55 x 40 x x 20 -flight bag. Actual dimension 54x30x20, Massive 32l Capacity (Black/Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value cabin bag, 28 Jun. 2013
I wanted a no nonsense cabin bag for our hols. that would be ok in any charter airline. I ordered this from Amazon and it works well. Three side pockets for tickets etc. and the main compartment which is large is great for luggage , duty free drinks etc. A good value bag.

Salter Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Digital Bathroom Scale, Blue
Salter Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Digital Bathroom Scale, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking scales, 28 Jun. 2013
I'm keen to lose a bit of weight and purchased these from Amazon. The first order went astray but after E mailing Amazon, they quickly sent another scale. The Scales took a bit of setting up but after fiddling with the battery they work fine and look good in our bathroom.

Page: 1 | 2