ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

Profile for Seventyschick > Reviews

Content by Seventyschick

Seventyschick

X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - Black
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, 22 Jun 2013
I am really picky when it comes to speakers and have struggled to find a decent one. This little gadget is excellent - small but perfectly formed with great sound quality and good bass.

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 CZ50 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 CZ50 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Price: 6.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and value for money, 22 Jun 2013
Have added my entire photo library to this for family so it was really handy and quick to transfer the files.

The Celestine Prophecy
The Celestine Prophecy
by James Redfield
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You must read this!, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Celestine Prophecy (Paperback)
This book is amazing. It changed my life and my way of thinking.

If you have often questioned your purpose in life and the reason for certain events, then you will be intrigued by this book. Once finished, I immediately bought the follow up books which are just as fascinating.

The Celestine Prophecy [DVD]
The Celestine Prophecy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Settle
Price: 6.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Celestine Prophecy [DVD] (DVD)
The book is always better than the DVD as film doesn't capture the detail with some bits missed... but that is always to be expected.
I would definitely recommend the book!

Cuprinol Hardwood Furniture Oil Clear500Ml
Cuprinol Hardwood Furniture Oil Clear500Ml
Offered by Garden Essentials
Price: 8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin!, 22 Jun 2013
I had the spray version of this product and it got clogged up when I didn't use it for a while so I find this is much easier to use.

It leaves a really nice finish to my patio set and a little goes a long way. The set looks almost new again. I would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bed!, 22 Jun 2013
I chose this bed as it had the best reviews and I don't regret it... had a wonderful sleep on it.

It arrived within a few days and packages up in a compact bag.

It is comfortable to sleep on without the need for adding a duvet underneath as I normally do with other air beds. It comfortably sleeps 2 adults and pumps up/deflates fairly quickly and automatically which is a nice touch.

My only gripe would be the length of the mains lead, it's very small so you can only put the bed in a certain position to pump up.

Homescapes - Dakota - Tall Bookcase 76 x 30 x 204 cm -Dark - 100% Solid Mango Hard Wood - ( No Veneer ) Hand Crafted Furniture
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wood, 4 Jun 2012
The quality is evidenced in the weight and thickness of the bookshelf. The wood is simply beautiful and makes a great addition to any room. It's sturdy, strong and has accommodated all of my growing book collection and more.

Detox Body Brush with Massage Nodules
Detox Body Brush with Massage Nodules
Offered by heals_uk
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Jun 2012
I used this product daily and combined with an anti cellulite cream (I love L'oreal pro slim), this brush has improved my cellulite for sure. An absolute must for summer.

L'oreal pro massage duo 150 + 150 = 8 weeks treatment Anti cellulite massage system

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 4 Jun 2012
I have tried many cellulite busting creams in the past with very little success. L'oreal products always seems to work a treat though. You have to use the massage head at the right angle or you will hurt yourself but once you get used to it, it's no problem. Combined with exercise and a body brush used daily, this product definitely works. I have been using for around 2 weeks and have seen good results. Definitely worth the money.