Profile for SweetCinnamon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Louche Kat Women's Jumper Teal Size 10
Louche Kat Women's Jumper Teal Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jumper, 6 Jun. 2014
Fits as expected. Material is synthetic and not that soft, but it looks great and gets a lot of compliments.

Lurch Spiralo Vegetable Spiralizer Green/Cream
Lurch Spiralo Vegetable Spiralizer Green/Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Jun. 2014
I bought this so I could get a bit more creative with salads this summer. I put it together last night (very easy to construct). Very easy to use and kind of fun too, noodle-ising veggies. No effort needed and easy to clean.

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil by Moroccan Gold winner of the Gold Trophy Best Argan oil producer in Morocco 2013 - #1 Moroccan Argan Oil - EcoCert Approved Fair Trade certified 120 ml / 4 oz - Cold Pressed Premium Grade Moroccan Oil, Rich In Anti-Aging properties and Vitamin E - Made In and imported from Morocco 2014.New leak proof tops. Special Amazon Launch Price while stocks last!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 6 Jun. 2014
I've been using this at night for a bit of extra moisturizer. It's not too oily and doesn't overload the skin. If you're looking for a natural product, this is a good choice.

The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
by Paulo Coelho

4.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring book, 6 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. What it lacks in descriptive prose it makes up for with an uplifting narrative. It's a great choice to read if you're looking for a bit of inspiration.

The Peoples of the Caribbean: An Encyclopedia of Archaeology and Traditional Culture
by Nicholas Saunders

5.0 out of 5 stars handy reference, 3 April 2013
I’m an archaeologist/museum professional with an interest in the Caribbean. I would recommend this book. The information is laid out alphabetically (so Antigua is under A, Carib people under C and so on) so it’s pretty easy to look something up.

Goebel 66515693 Espresso Cup and Saucer with 'Expectation' Design by Gustav Klimt

5.0 out of 5 stars great demitasse, 3 April 2013
Very quick delivery and a really nice cup with good quality transfer print, I will be giving this as a gift so my standards were very high. five stars!

Rosina Wachtmeister Limited Edition Colorati Espresso Demitasse Cup and Saucer - Intervallo

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely demitasse, 3 April 2013

Introduction to Research Methods: 4th edition
Introduction to Research Methods: 4th edition
by Dr Catherine Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for advice and guidence, 20 May 2012
I purchased this book to help me during my master's degree. I was unsure if it would be relevant as my field is quite obscure but I needn't have worried. The advice was extremely helpful and the tips were useful for any field of research. Personally I think Dr. Dawson's book should be given to all students starting a research degree, she's that good.

Banana Flame Drawstring Kimono Cardigan, Size M, White
Banana Flame Drawstring Kimono Cardigan, Size M, White

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful top, 23 Mar. 2012
A flattering top for summer. It is quite open at the sides, which is something you can't see so well in the picture so you have to wear a vest under it.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Eye Lid Primer - Full Size 10ml tube
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Eye Lid Primer - Full Size 10ml tube

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how well this works!, 22 Feb. 2012
I'm pretty cynical about these type of products but I'm getting married soon and wanted something that would fix my makeup. I have terrible trouble with eyeshadow creasing and usually whatever I put over my eyes in the morning ends up under my eyes or gone by the afternoon. When I first put on my shadow after using this primer it did look more vibrant as promised and by the evening it looked almost as good. (only very slight creasing but compared to my usual troubles it was nothing short of a miracle.) A beauty product that delivers is a rare thing, but this is one.

Page: 1 | 2