Profile for Miss T. > Reviews

Miss T.

Talking Tables Pink-n-Mix Paper Straws, Pack of 30
Talking Tables Pink-n-Mix Paper Straws, Pack of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of childhood!, 4 Mar. 2014
I ordered these to remind me of summer when I was young. Even though they're paper, they don't disintergrate in the drink and certainly brought back some great memories!

Bling Jewelry Simulated Turquoise Bead Dangle Lever Back Earrings 925 Silver
Bling Jewelry Simulated Turquoise Bead Dangle Lever Back Earrings 925 Silver
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the style!, 4 Mar. 2014
Had been looking for some dainty Tourquoise Leverback style earrings for ages when I found these. I've got quite chunky ear lobes, but these are just right to flatter and sit well just below the lobe. Absolutely love them! So much so I've just ordered some Opal in the same style from the same company!

Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz
Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Wickedly potent puss nip!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz (Misc.)
Wickedly potent, my cats both love this! Much stronger than some they've had before and so much of it! And they loved the free toy inside too!

Denman D89 Junior D Hairbrush and Comb Set
Denman D89 Junior D Hairbrush and Comb Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little brush! Tough enough even for adult hair!, 4 Feb. 2014
Although this is specifically made with babies and children in mind, I thought I would give it ago, as I have several Denman brushes already which I love but needed something more handbag sized . Works great and I love the way it comes with the comb attached that you can euther use as a comb or as an extension to the brush handle. Lovely idea :)

Petitgrain Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Petitgrain Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil and very helpful seller :), 4 Feb. 2014
The oil has a gorgeous smell and it arrived very quickly in a smashing cardboard box specially made for the purpose of sending the bottled oils through the post. Also the service was brilliantly. The seller was willing to chat about my requirements and was very helpful and very quick to reply to my messages. Would defo recommend :)