Profile for Matt > Reviews

Matt

My Booky Wook
My Booky Wook

5.0 out of 5 stars epic!, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Booky Wook (Kindle Edition)
Outstanding! Feels like it is actually Russell brand reading the book to me.

Would recommend this to anyone who enjoys his comedy and his antics.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 8 Oct. 2013
The kindle in itself is a fabulous bit of kit, extremely good for the money and the delivery by Amazon was extremely quick to be completely honest.

I would recommend a kindle to anyone.

Much only criticism is the way that Amazon had send the item out to me, it had an invoice taped to the kindle box with my address and no other packaging at all, everyone who handled the item through the Royal Mail delivery system knew that this was a kindle fire as it states on the box, it was also damaged in the corners of the box and dented on the top, amazon should take far better care when sending out such items, delivery and charging postage was paid and the level of packaging on such an item is beyond disappointing in all honesty.

I only gave the item three starts but to be fair the kindle is worth five starts but due to the way it was sent out and how it was when it arrived with me, I was extremely frustrated, amazon will do well to pay attention and package things correctly in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 5:51 PM BST