Profile for Flower Power > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Episode - Choose Your Story
Episode - Choose Your Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Episode - Choose Your Story (App)
This game is amazing, it's free, funny, romantic, gripping, interesting, has good plots and has no glitches. You need internet to play but apart from that, it's amazing. It would be nice if you didn't have to wait so long to unlock a new stories and to carry on reading but otherwise, one of the best apps there is. I would definitely recommend it.

Beauty Idol
Beauty Idol

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! ^_^, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Beauty Idol (App)
This game is perfect, it's interesting, it's got great graphics, it's free, it never freezes, it has goals but you don't HAVE to complete them, there are Mimi games and there is an aspect of time management. You ever you are, whatever type of game you like, as long as you're a girl, you'll love this game. ^_^

Jake Escapes
Jake Escapes

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jake Escapes (App)
This looks like a really good game but as soon as the tutorial of the game was finished it froze. I tried deleting it and downloading it again but it still froze. Very disappointing.

Joyland Bounce
Joyland Bounce

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Joyland Bounce (App)
This game is rubbish. It doesn't explain the controls properly, it's boring and it keeps crashing. Sometimes it doesn't even open on my kindle fire HD. I uninstalled it after ten minutes. I would not recommend this game.

Mr.AahH!!
Mr.AahH!!
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars AahH! It's amazing!, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mr.AahH!! (App)
Best game ever. I've had it for a while and it hasn't got old yet. You progress but I still haven't finished it yet. Very addictive. I love it!

Music Unlimited
Music Unlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Music Unlimited (App)
This is a really good app. It's free, it's completely unlimited, no adverts. The only problem is that it sometimes stops working. The way to mend this is to turn off your device and then turn it back on again. Apart from this little glitch it's great.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Jun 2013
I like this game, it's really good and its free. I really wish they would show the Virtual Families on kindle fire though. I would definitely recommend this game.

Mystery Manor(Kindle Tablet Edition)
Mystery Manor(Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jun 2013
This is a good game but I think it would be better with an ending to the story, the game could still go on, the player could find lost items or something, but I think that there should be a n ending to the story.

Beach Buggy Blitz
Beach Buggy Blitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Beach Buggy Blitz (App)
I really like this game, it's a good mix between temple run and Mario cart. I really like this and its free! It's a really good time waster and very addictive, love it.

Campus Life
Campus Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Campus Life (App)
This is a really good games, nice graphics, lots of quests and really addictive. I think you should be able to change what your girl looks like and I think it would be good if there were some male characters as well. Apart from that it's a really good and fun game, plus it's free! I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3