Profile for anonymous > Reviews

Content by anonymous

anonymous (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
5 Star Noteholder Cube Transparent with Approx. 750 Sheets of Paper 90x90mm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Noteblock and holder., 7 Oct 2014
Mine sadly arrived broken.
I was sent a replacement promptly
The box is clever in that there is a bump/raised bit on the base which means the paper is slightly raised too making it easier to grab a sheet. The paper is thin and functional.
Good product
Thank you.

Aerolatte Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel
Aerolatte Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent frother, 17 Aug 2014
This frother is worth every penny. I use it for Matcha tea and blending whey powder. Its up to the task. Batteries last a long time. I am very glad i spent a bit more for the one with a stand it would be a pain without it. And in stainless steel it looks rather smart in the corner of the kitchen

Cambridge Traditional Products 5oz. Neutral Beeswax Furniture Polish P1
Cambridge Traditional Products 5oz. Neutral Beeswax Furniture Polish P1
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent finish, 17 Aug 2014
After reading the reviews I was terrified to use and the label on the jar did not help. If, however, you look on the manufacturers website all fears are quashed. It brought my old oak desk up a treat. There is plenty left 3/4 jar. Am happy with this product and recommend. The window does need to open though . . .

Re-uz Women's Carrier Lites Swimming Beach Holiday Bag Brown Dainty RU2003L-BD
Re-uz Women's Carrier Lites Swimming Beach Holiday Bag Brown Dainty RU2003L-BD

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Aug 2014
Pretty - yes. Good size- yes. Falls off my shoulder rendering it impossible to use - yes.Handles too long making it trail on the ground - yes. Buy it again - no. Worth the price - no. Do you want one - maybe! Expensive and charming but sadly little used.It is actually easier to fold it into the otherwise useless inside pocket than carry the rather large pouch made for said purpose.

East of India 3M Dotty Ribbon-Light Blue
East of India 3M Dotty Ribbon-Light Blue
Offered by Emily Rose Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value pretty ribbon, 17 Aug 2014
Good quality. Nice width for towel loops. Pretty and good price Thanks!!

Nellie's Laundry Soda 100 Load Tin
Nellie's Laundry Soda 100 Load Tin
Offered by Better Yourself Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars The best washing powder, 17 Aug 2014
This washing powder is wonderful. Natural, unscented and gets my cloths very clean. I have a reaction to synthetic chemicals and fragrances. Personally I find the synthetic scents used horrid. I do not know what damage they do to us and the environment. Its impossible, however, imagining every body giving up there toxic air fresheners and wash powders etc etc. This product is the best. I only wish a UK company made this simple effective formula. The tin is retro, cute and keeps it dry. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. But if you like your clothes to smell of frightening things and have built up dodgy residue its not for you. The clothes just smell clean!!

Lodge Round Skillet with Handle, 8 Inch
Lodge Round Skillet with Handle, 8 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with good pan, 17 Aug 2014
Lovely pan. Is seasoning up well. As previous reviewer said check the size needed. Since the measurement refers to the inside base diameter rather than the outside edge. Bit small means we have less bacon!! The handle gets v hot, i got one of those dinky le cruseut pot handle covers.

Dexam Stainls Steel Oil Drizzlers, Stainls Steel, Pack of 2
Dexam Stainls Steel Oil Drizzlers, Stainls Steel, Pack of 2
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Aug 2014
Very happy with drizzlers. I just replaced my oil bottle and it does not quite fit so is prone to popping out . I keep my finger on the edge of the drizzler to stop it landing in the salad.

Tubtrugs 42L Large Flexible 2-Handled Recycled Tub, Pistachio
Tubtrugs 42L Large Flexible 2-Handled Recycled Tub, Pistachio

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy trug, 17 Aug 2014
Trug is not the same colour as in the picture. Was disappointed as it did not match my garden colour scheme (leaves, trees grass etc...) Amazon and the supplier superb in dealing with the issue. The colour of the trug i received was lime green and that aside it is a strong dependable useful and good quality trug.

Universal Nut Milk Bag
Universal Nut Milk Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is worth every penny, 17 Aug 2014
This is my second universal nut milk bag. My first trusty old one is showing its age but still going strong. My new one is looking pretty in the cupboard til it is needed. I cannot evangelise enough about nut milk. It is so good so delicious. Once I started making my own I realised how poor the shop bought ones are in comparison. Yes it is a bit of a faff but such a part of my routine now. Look up there are very good reasons to soak nuts before eating them! This bag is good and i am very glad to have it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8