Profile for Iva > Reviews

Content by Iva

Iva

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 May 2014
The scooter is pretty much the same as the Micro one but much cheaper. I worried about that a bit, but am actually quite pleased with it. The only annoying thing is that the break (or back weeks?) ratle while my daughter scooters which is a bit annoying and I wish I knew how to fix that. Other than that - pleased with the purchase.

SHOP OF ACCESSORIES® - Pack Of 5 Front Screen Protector For Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, 21 May 2014
Brilliant! Managed to apply on first go and it looks so good I worried for a second it's not on after all, but it definitely is and yes, hard to even see it. Fast service, great value.

Yoga Kids 2 - ABC's for Ages 3-6 [DVD]
Yoga Kids 2 - ABC's for Ages 3-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marsha Wenig
Offered by Fulfillment Express

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 17 Jun 2013
I bought it for my three years old daughter who loves her yoga classes so I thought this will be something similar that she could do at home too instead just watching other kiddy programs, but this video is quite short and even then she got bored of it quickly and never stayed watching it till the end. Now she doesn't want to watch it again. It feels a bit old fashioned and it's not grabbing here attention. Sadly I see it as a waste of money.

High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size
High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 17 Jun 2013
I bought it for my 3years old daughter for the time she uses scooter and the size is good. It does what it's supposed to so good product for a good price too.

Vax C89-P6-B Power 6  Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P6-B Power 6 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little hoover, 17 Jun 2013
I have ordered this vacuum cleaner after our only three years old one stopped working. I have asked my husband to try to fix it, but he said it couldn't be done and asked me to buy a new one.
i have done a lot of research and really liked the sound of this one so I have placed the order. Just as I was about to out our old one away I quickly tried to look at it and managed to get it work again! First I thought I will stop the order for this one, but when it has arrived and I have tried it I actually liked it so much I decided to keep it. It's so powerful and the the cord is long so I can hoover larger parts of my house without plugging and unplugging it all the time.
Now the not-so-old vacuum cleaner is about to found new home as this one is definitely staying!

Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy Stroller Organiser
Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy Stroller Organiser
Offered by Toys n Leisure Shipping up until 9.00am 23rd Dec. Pay express if required

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, fits all bugies, 12 Nov 2010
I really like this as when I used to have my phone in the changing bag I could never hear it or it took me long to take it out. Generally it's very useful thing to have - to dump a muslin so it's handy when needed, etc. I just wish it had more pockets and had a zip over the top as when it rains it gets all wet, also when your things are easily to grab by you, it's also easy for others to take them - like someone nicked my friend's keys that were just sitting there...