Profile for SuzieM > Reviews

Content by SuzieM

SuzieM

Page: 1 | 2
Read Write Inc. Home: Phonics Flashcards (Read Write Inc Phonics)
Read Write Inc. Home: Phonics Flashcards (Read Write Inc Phonics)
by Ruth Miskin
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Used by teachers, used at home, 29 April 2014
A great addition to my sons learning. These are the cards his teacher uses in class and they have made a huge difference to his reading at home. He really enjoys making the words up! I'd strongly recommend!!

Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Morpher
Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Morpher
Offered by Smagsun

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys loved it so much i had to order another, 29 April 2014
A great toy, but if you have 2 boys who both love power rangers, don't make the mistake i made by ordering only one of these toys. OH THE ARGUMENTS. It was loved so much that after a week i was back getting another one. Relief. it's played with frequently and the cards are a great addition. Nice that you get a new card with each of the megaforce toys.

Tomy Don't Wake Dad Action Game
Tomy Don't Wake Dad Action Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke really quickly, 29 April 2014
And now sits on the shelf collecting dust waiting for grandad to fix it. Didn't even get to play the game :(

Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs Fitness Programme: Get Flat sexy abs without doing any sit-ups
Offered by Beachbody

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed after insanity, 29 April 2014
Ok, so set the scene. I am no fitness freak... but i do like a challenge. I have got insanity, but i only tend to do the first month as the others are just too hard for me. I thought this DVD set looked like a good addition, but i was sooooo dissappointed. The routines are slow and you bearly break a sweat. Yes your abs hurt - but nothing else gets a workout. If you want a more rounded workout i'd go for insanity or davina (for the ladies)

Sir Scallywag and the Golden Underpants
Sir Scallywag and the Golden Underpants
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 29 April 2014
I love this book and so do both my boys -especially with the hero of the book being 'only six'. The rhyming story is really engaging with great pictures. The next book is already on pre order.

Jake and The Never Land Pirates Foam Sword
Jake and The Never Land Pirates Foam Sword
Offered by Click2Go

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it., 29 April 2014
Even his brother doesn't mind getting hit with it. Hard enough, but not too hard to cause injury. A good addition for any boys dressing up box.

Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars used it every day, 29 April 2014
I turned to juicing after being inspired by Joe Cross' film, fat, sick and nearly dead and i can honestly say it's been a revelation that started me on a food investigation that has shocked me to my very core and is changing the way i eat every day.
After 3 weeks of using this product EVERY DAY i can say i'm really pleased with it. I find it juices well - all kinds of things, fruit and veg and is pretty simple to clean (as long as you do it straight away). The motor is a little loud, which the kids complain about in a morning, but they'll have to get over that bit.
I do find that sometimes the leftovers are a little wet, however i have rejuiced these a couple of times and got no more than a couple of dribbles of juice (so not worth the effort). In general i get enough out of it for my juice meal.
I'm happily juicing 2 of my 3 meals a day and for the foreseeable future i will continue to do this as its a brilliant way of increasing my fruit and veg intake. If you are on a budget - or new to eating raw and juicing, this has got to be worth a go.
p.s. if you have a sweet tooth like me and are wanting to juice, i would recommend the Jason Vale recipies as they are more fruit based and far more palatable.

Wellgate Perfect Fit Wrist Support Right
Wellgate Perfect Fit Wrist Support Right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for RSI, 19 Mar. 2014
I'm an infrequent RSI sufferer ... i don't have it all the time, but when i do it's really painful. I find a 48 hours straight (including sleeping) in this strap and its gone.
It has a splint in it to keep your wrist straight and stop you straining it more .... and looks nice. It's soft and comfortable and doesn't make you sweat like some other ones.
I do have to admit, when wearing it to the office i've started telling people it's due to a skydiving accident rather than RSI just to see their face.... always worth a giggle

Burley Design Stroller Kit 2011 Bicycle Trailer Accessory - Black
Burley Design Stroller Kit 2011 Bicycle Trailer Accessory - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compliment to the trailer, 19 Mar. 2014
I wouldn't use my trailer half as much if i didn't have these. I can get my trailer off the bike and converted to a buggy so easily i can do it without waking the kids!!! It manoeuvres really easily. Well worth the money

Burley Design Encore Bicycle Trailer
Burley Design Encore Bicycle Trailer
Offered by RennMaxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it, 19 Mar. 2014
Oh my... i just love this product. I had a cheap one (which broke, so luckily i returned it and got my money back) and then decided to splash out on this. I live 40 minutes walk to my nearest town, so it's too far and too hilly for the little people to walk / bike or scooter.
This trailer is perfect. It's light - easy to pack away and store. Easy to pull - on a flat surface you don't really know it's there. Great for one kid or 2 (my sons when i got this were 2 and 4 and i'm hoping it will go for a couple of years). The seat moves to the middle for one child with seatbelts that adjust super easy. Both sides internally the kids have little pockets - my 2 use this to keep their sunglasses and the boot has plenty of space for shopping or swimming kits.
The buggy conversion kit is great and i can get it off my bike and convert to a buggy without waking the kids. Converting to a buggy is just SOOOOOO easy. I know it's a bit more money for the kit, but i think it's worth it - i wouldn't use my trailer half as much without it.
It is a little slimmer than some models, but both my kids are on the thin side so fit in with no problem and i find it makes the trailer easier around town when using it as a buggy - i can get in and out of shops no problem. It steers brilliantly!
I'm not sure why the flag is on the left - but this appears to be the case on all trailers.
I'm not confident enough to use this on busy roads as i don't like the idea of the trailer being hit by a car - safety features and anti roll or not....... A helmet wont do much in that scenario - so i stick to cycle paths and quiet roads. Most pedestrians are understanding of the bike on the footpath, once they realise you have kids in the back (and those who don't, don't pay attention to - they would probably be the first to complain about you putting kids on the road)
I would def recommend!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2