Profile for Imogen > Reviews

Content by Imogen

Imogen "Imogen" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Da'Dude Da'Beard Oil with 3 Natural Oils for Deep Skin/Hair Conditioning 50 ml
Da'Dude Da'Beard Oil with 3 Natural Oils for Deep Skin/Hair Conditioning 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with my purchase, 8 Mar. 2016
I'm very happy with my purchase, which I bought for my Dad. His beard has always looked a bit scraggly and he is forever rubbing and scratching it. He says this oil has helped and he definitely looks better for it! Am really happy with Da'Dude products and will always buy in this range now :-)

Da'Dude Da'Wax Extra Strong Hold Hair Styling Wax - Matte Finish - Long Lasting in a Luxury Wooden Tub & Gift Bag 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a long way!, 29 Sept. 2015
I bought this for my husband as he uses the hair spray already. I was really impressed with the packaging. It's so cool in a bamboo type wood and looks very classy. Something I like to have on display in our bedroom. The best thing about the product is that you hardly need any to make a difference. I just put a tiny bit on my fingertips and can style his hair. I also tried it myself as I have long curly hair and just a weeny bit on the ends controlled my frizz. Definitely as good as the spray if not better I'd highly recommend this wax.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

Da'Dude Da'Hair Spray for Men Extra Strong Matte Finish with Long-lasting Hold *90 Days Satisfaction Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for rebellious hair, 5 May 2015
A friend recommended this hair spray for my husband, who has (what his hairdresser describes as) 'rebellious' hair! He is really happy with it so far. He found it more effective than the Wella invisible control spray he was using before. He's a musician and he was impressed at how long it lasted, even when coming home from a very late gig, he was still looking sharp (my words, not his lol) We were also looking for something that wouldn't cause dandruff and no evidence of any irritation to his scalp so far.

Fulton Funbrella Birdcage Kids Umbrella Pink Trim
Fulton Funbrella Birdcage Kids Umbrella Pink Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars So far So good, 8 Jan. 2010
We love this umbrella - the price is very good for a lovely shaped, practical, clear umbrella. Very pleased we bought it for our 5 year old who used to bump into everyone when she had a previous (not see through) umbrella causing much embarrassment!

Ten Shades of Blue
Ten Shades of Blue
Offered by musicfan46

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy previous Richard Bona - previous ones are better, 8 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Ten Shades of Blue (Audio CD)
My husband and I both feel that Bona's previous CDs are better than this one! We love him a lot but were slightly disappointed with this release.

Disney Princess Mix Stick 512MB MP3 Player
Disney Princess Mix Stick 512MB MP3 Player

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible item! - broke on day 2!, 8 Jan. 2010
This Disney stick looked flimsy and cheaply made and we had barely used it and it broke - wouldn't play any tunes. Found loads of reviews on the net to say the same thing.

Music Alley Junior Guitar - Pink for ages 3-7
Music Alley Junior Guitar - Pink for ages 3-7

5.0 out of 5 stars fab first guitar for 5 year old girl, 8 Jan. 2010
This guitar is a great price and my daughter loves it! She is an average sized 5 year old and the size is right for her. It seems easy to play and a great first guitar. Now we have a half size, three quarter size and a full size in our house for all the girls in our family! We are quite fussy about quality of musical instruments and this seems very good for the price.

Faber-Castell Wallet of 20 Clip Colours
Faber-Castell Wallet of 20 Clip Colours
Offered by I Love Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars best pens you can get!, 7 Dec. 2009
these pens are the best. i buy them all the time for presents. i love the way they clip together and you can clip them into a complete circle so they stand up. my daughters love them and they last for ages. fantastic and well worth the money.
just about to order some more for the 5th time - presents that are loved by children and adults - and some new ones for my 5 year old after her old ones lasted about 3 years!

Kitchen Craft ITAL6CUP Le'Xpress Italian Style Six Cup Espresso Maker - Silver
Kitchen Craft ITAL6CUP Le'Xpress Italian Style Six Cup Espresso Maker - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, 9 Nov. 2009
We previously had a little version of this express coffee maker and loved it but it ended up getting ruined in the dishwasher (whoops). It was a good excuse to buy the bigger version.

This comes with 2 rubber washer rings/seals and once I'd realised that I had to remove one of them and keep to one side as a spare, I got it to work beautifully.

Just had a very nice coffee from it and am very satisfied - it was the cheapest I could find but very good value for money.

The Illustrated Treasury Of Disney Songs Pvg
The Illustrated Treasury Of Disney Songs Pvg
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book of songs, 9 Nov. 2009
My daughter is having singing lessons and her teacher uses this book. It is great to have a copy to practise at home and many of the songs are good for a developing singing voice, with interesting chords and lovely melodies.

Page: 1 | 2