ARRAY(0xb69cd2b8)

Profile for Erdo > Reviews

Content by Erdo

Erdo

Page: 1 | 2
LOVE LIFE Pure Freeze Dried Acai Berry | 100% Natural With No Additives | 600mg x 120 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement
Offered by Love Life Supplements
Price: 34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Can feel and see the difference, 7 Aug 2013
Been taking these for a while now, and have definitely noticed faster weight loss, obviously with dieting and exercise, don't expect miracles but they do help a lot! Also feel more energetic.
highly recommended.

LightwaveRF Connected Light Switch, Single Dimmer Wireless - iOS, iPhone and Android Smart Home Automation Control- Black Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very innovative, 20 April 2013
Originally purchased this for my bedroom fitted with philips master LED 6w bulbs, BUT it made them flicker uncontrollably, then when I read the instructions found out it only works with 15W and higher LED lighting, so installed it downstairs, along with the wifi link, have had no problems as of yet, works perfectly and I control it with my iphone, extremely easy to set up everything.
It is just a shame they don't sell a simple on/off alternative or an option to turn off the dimmer function.

Philips MASTER GU10 LED 6-50 Watt 2700 K 40 D MV Spot Perfect Fit, Pack of 10, Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 20 April 2013
I purchased these from another website, but thought amazon deserves a review, these are actually perfect fit, I had no problem fitting them, I purchased the 40' 6w (10 of them) white light, for my bedroom, the light is 100 times better than my previous 50 W spot lights, they light up corners or my room in which I had to previously buy floor lamps to light up the dark bits, (my room is quite big, being a loft conversion and there are no lights on the slope part of the room) this is also why I chose the 40 over the 20 as they spread the light much better. Overall a great product!
Word of advice, I purchased LightwaveRF 2 Year Guarantee 1 Gang 2 Way Dimmer 250W Stainless Steel these are NOT compatible with these lights, they are only compatible with 15W and higher, using it makes them flicker uncontrollably, so ended up installing it downstairs.

They may cost a lot, although you can source cheaper elsewhere, they are worth the investment, much lower energy consumption, and you most probably will never have to change them.

Waterlife Parazin 20Tab
Waterlife Parazin 20Tab
Offered by Fish-4-u
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Waterlife Parazin 20Tab
My tetra had this weird white worm thing on their finns and one on their gill, at the same time they had white spot.
I have shrimp so couldn't use and meds, ran out and got a QT (quarantine tank) put all my fish in the QT, treated them with anti white spot, hoping this would also get rid of this worm that I have know idea what it was, but it did not, so after the white spot treatment was complete, I purchased this, dosed it per instructions, 4 days later there was no worms to be seen anywhere. After about 3 or 4 days after, I put the fish back in the main tank and havent had any problems since.
This product works, and it works well.

Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L
Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L
Offered by 7DayCoffee - Sent From UK
Price: 10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 25 Nov 2012
Very nice flavour, I put two shots in my latte to get full flavour, you wont need sugar or sweetener after this has been added, I out two pumps of this in a latte glass, coffee in a shot glass ready, heat up milk and pour into the glass and stir it in, then drop the shot of coffee on top, hey presto, perfect caramel latte. oh don't forget the caramel drizzle!

MONIN PUMP FOR 70cl COFFEE SYRUP BOTTLES. PERFECT 10ml MEASURES
MONIN PUMP FOR 70cl COFFEE SYRUP BOTTLES. PERFECT 10ml MEASURES
Offered by Discount Office Supplies & Equipment
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Nov 2012
Not much to say, apart from it works, and it works well. Have had no problems so far, perfect measurements, perfect caramel latte.

ASUS 90-IGY7002M00-3PA0- Router RT-AC66U Dualband (1300/4P-Gbit/USB) - (Networks Routers)
Offered by ComputerizerStore
Price: 133.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably fast, 25 Nov 2012
Blistering fast speed, my Virgin router constantly dropped connection (Netgear) so I paid over 130 for a dual N Netgear one, this also kept dropping connection and also I was getting max speeds wirelessly of around 30mbps. Baring in mind my internet connection is upto 120mbps.
I use my computer in my loft bedroom, which is on the third floor, I use a Mac, the router is downstairs near my front door.
I now get, in my loft, wirelessly on 5gz N band, 102mbs internet connection.
Buy this router, it is the best on the market, easy to set up, looks nice also has lots of features.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2013 11:28 PM BST

[4 pack] Goliton high quality perfect Anti-Scratch front and back iPhone 5 Screen Protector Ultra Crystal Clear (Invisible) film cover shield for Apple iPhone 5 The New iPhone , 5th Generation 5G, GSM, CDMA, International, Unlocked - CLEAR [2*front and 2*back]

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 4 Oct 2012
Earpiece is off centre, quite fiddly, mine came off after 2 days, it did however protect it from a deep key scratch, I ended up going to the shopping centre and had them fit one on they had in stock, was a perfect fit and the earpiece cutout was in the right place.

Jelly Belly 15222 Spray Air Freshener - Very Cherry
Jelly Belly 15222 Spray Air Freshener - Very Cherry
Offered by ceskw
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, 4 Oct 2012
I can't get enough of this smell, kind of smells like slush puppy, the old syrup ones lol. Strong long lasting Cherry smell.

Aviva Triple Bathroom & Shower Dispenser Chrome
Aviva Triple Bathroom & Shower Dispenser Chrome
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd
Price: 33.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Excellent, 4 Oct 2012
Ordered this the day my suction holder lost its suction whilst I was in the shower and games crashing to the ground, smashing to bits, it arrived the next day. It looks the part, better than I thought, very easy to put up, you just stick the adhesive pads on the rectangular bits on the back and put the entire contents of the silicon glue provided onto the textured parts on the reverse, this is all done after washing the area you want to put it on, letting it dry and then rubbing it with some rubbing alcohol "I used one of those refresher wipes like you get from KFC" Leave it for 24hrs then fill the bottles and clip them on.
I put very thick Tigi Men conditioner and shampoo in, aswel as Lynx shower gel, it pumps every time without fail with just the right amount (2 or 3 pumps) no wastage. I spray it with anti limescale shower cleaner after use and they look fine, no residue and I live in a very hard water area. Highly reccomended, looks expensive and really stylish, sets the bathroom right off.

Page: 1 | 2