Profile for Mrs. E. L. Price > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. L. Price

Mrs. E. L. Price "Emma" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
New Ladies Long Boob Tube Bandeau Strapless Womens Elasticated Jersey Summer Maxi Dress Red Size 8 10
Offered by Candy Girl Clothing
Price: 4.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value,nice colour, 6 Aug 2014
Lovely colour and fit,too long for me at 5ft2 but I exoected that and turned it up,it can be dressed up for night time or worn more casually in the day. Great shape whether you are large or small.

Soft Bath Book Baby Toddler Childs Bathtime Play Floating Educational Toy
Soft Bath Book Baby Toddler Childs Bathtime Play Floating Educational Toy
Offered by 1stopbabystore
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Great little good value present for a baby.

Bestway Ocean Life Pool
Bestway Ocean Life Pool
Offered by Carousel Shop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and my friends little one loves it, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bestway Ocean Life Pool (Sports)
Great value and my friends little one loves it!bought it as a Birthday present&they fill it with plastic balls when hes not splashing in it.

Camille Womens Ladies Serenity Jacquard Light Control Shapewear Support Briefs Pink Size 10-24 10
Offered by Camille Lingerie
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected although a tiny bit lose on waisr ..., 6 Aug 2014
Fit as expected although a tiny bit lose on waisr once I got them on but I do have a very small waist but they did pull my tummy in nicely&I was able to wear a fitted dress without lumps and bumps,comfy to wear too.

Tamaris Womens 1-1-25507-21 Boots
Tamaris Womens 1-1-25507-21 Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore these boots, 3 April 2014
I wasn't sure when I first opened the box but I just adore these boots!They are so comfortable and look lovely with everything. All my friends want them and its nice to know I am unlikely to see someone else wearing them as they aren't off the High Street. Very good value for money, best boots I've owned and I've owned lots of pairs of boots!

Wonderbra Natural Lift Everyday Plunge Women's Bra Tawny 32FF
Wonderbra Natural Lift Everyday Plunge Women's Bra Tawny 32FF
Price: 9.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comforatble, 3 April 2014
I was very tempted to send this bra back and wish I had now as the more I have worn it the more uncomfortable it has become. It digs into my breast bone and there is very little support, would not buy one again.

Gossard Wild Jade Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Jade 32FF
Gossard Wild Jade Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Jade 32FF
Offered by Orchid Fashion Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking bra, 3 April 2014
Fab looking bra and true fit to size, one of my favourite bras, I wish all my bras fitted this well and kept their shape this well.

Cleo Jude Moulded Plunge T-Shirt And Seamless Women's Bra Aquamarine 32FF
Cleo Jude Moulded Plunge T-Shirt And Seamless Women's Bra Aquamarine 32FF
Offered by Bras And Honey

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but not true 32FF, 3 April 2014
I have been measured so many times and told I am a 32FF I ordered online with confidence. This bra is of the style I usually wear and whilst I am happy with the quality the bra itself is too big and I have to wear chicken fillets with it to fill it out.

Babi Cyffwrdd a Theimlo/Baby Touch and Feel: Nadolig/Christmas
Babi Cyffwrdd a Theimlo/Baby Touch and Feel: Nadolig/Christmas
by Dawn Sirett
Price: 3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab first Xmas gift, 3 April 2014
Bought as a first Xmas Gift for my first born Welsh/English Grandson, both parents were delighted with it and I am sure he will enjoy looking at it when he is a little older.

Black & Red Burlesque Corset With Detachable Suspenders (UK Size 10)
Black & Red Burlesque Corset With Detachable Suspenders (UK Size 10)
Offered by Hot-Corsets
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and value, 3 April 2014
Bought for fancy dress party, great fit and side zip makes putting it on much easier. The suspenders didn't stay on very well but as I was wearing fishnet tights I wasn't too worried but they did fall off as I tried it on for the first time but for the price I certainly wouldn't complain and would buy from company again as the corset itself is very well made and looks great on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6