Profile for Just My Opinion! > Reviews

Content by Just My Opinion!

Just My Opinion! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Long Sleeve Jersey Bodycon Black 14 (1.96)
Long Sleeve Jersey Bodycon Black 14 (1.96)
Offered by asfashion online

3.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy, 26 Oct 2014
I knew what to expect of this top, as I have similar ones already. I wanted something black with long sleeves that was thin, hip length and stretchy to layer under my clothes in colder weather without adding bulk. This fits the bill.
I am a 12-14 and purchased the 14. It clings to every curve, but since it's under a jumper or cardigan that's no problem for me.

Silvine 436 Large Spiral Scrap & Cuttings Book
Silvine 436 Large Spiral Scrap & Cuttings Book
Offered by Mega Store R Us

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Scrapping!, 11 Oct 2014
I bought this book for my daughter. She wanted something to stick her paper momento's into, and this fits the bill. It's a good size with nice thick paper, and plenty of pages. I would recommend it.

Mr Freeze Super Size 80x90ml
Mr Freeze Super Size 80x90ml
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Ice Heaven, 11 Oct 2014
I can't stop eating these. Seriously. I always keep my freezer topped up with them, whatever time of the year.
These icepoles come in Strawberry, Cola, Raspberry and Orange flavour.
As ever, the Strawberry ones outweigh the others in terms of quantity! (I wouldn't mind if the box was overrun with my favourite, Cola!)

Whipped Cream Curl Cream for THICK, KINKY textured tresses
Whipped Cream Curl Cream for THICK, KINKY textured tresses

4.0 out of 5 stars This is easily enough to moisturise my hair, 23 July 2014
This curl cream has a fairly thick consistency, and it smells gorgeous. You only need a small amount, as a little goes a long way!
I separate my hair into 3 sections horizontally, and use 1 fingertip full for each section. This is easily enough to moisturise my hair. I then proceed to use my preferred styling cream to twist or plait my hair.
When you spread the cream onto your hands, they go white, yet once the cream is applied to the hair, your hands don't feel slippery or greasy.

You can use this cream for a 'wash and go' style, and your hair will remain very soft, and full of body. I personally don't use it for this method often, as my curl pattern tends to frizz in places, which I don't like. The main reason being that this product does not have any hold. It's purely for moisture and softness.

I would say this curl cream is ideal for thick, course, dry and thirsty hair, as the label suggests. It does my hair the world of good, especially in hot, dry weather, and my own hair is mixed, black/white afro, made up of both 3c and 4b texture.

Stainless Steel Spider Web Long Drop Hook Earrings. Diameter 34 mm. Total Drop 58 mm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Webby Nice!, 23 July 2014
Very pretty earrings, which are a little bit different. Very happy with them.

The Kid With The Cubed Fro issue 2
The Kid With The Cubed Fro issue 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small to read!, 23 July 2014
I got this Kindle book for my 9 year old. I think they would have enjoyed it, had the text been big enough to read!
Even changing the font/text size on the Kindle made no difference :-|

Pair of Silver Hoop Earrings (Diameter 40mm & Width 3mm) Stainless Steel
Pair of Silver Hoop Earrings (Diameter 40mm & Width 3mm) Stainless Steel
Offered by Katy Craig Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Hoops!, 23 July 2014
I love these earrings. In fact, I'm wearing them as I type! They are shiny, solid to touch, yet aren't too heavy to wear.
I chose them especially, as they have a butterfly back. The lever back earrings I usually wear tend to bend and break after a few months.

Polka Stripe Red Single Bed Printed Reversible Polycotton Duvet Cover Set
Polka Stripe Red Single Bed Printed Reversible Polycotton Duvet Cover Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 23 July 2014
Bought the single size to use on the single futon in my daughters playhouse. Looks great on both sides, and ties in nicely with the decor. The material feels a little hard, so although I wouldn't use it on my bed, for the price it's great value.

Pioneer PL-990 Turntable - Black
Pioneer PL-990 Turntable - Black
Offered by HiFix

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Vinyl!, 12 Jun 2014
I wanted a turntable so I could rediscover my old vinyl. We hadn't had one in the house for about 15 years!
This Pioneer PL-990 is just what I had been looking for.
Assembly was relatively quick and easy. I just had to put the platter in place, attach the belt onto the pulley (The opening on the left on this model btw), and add the mat. Simples!
All was left, was to free the arm of wire, and remove the needle cover.
I plugged the turntable straight into my soundbar, popped on an Old Skool 12" single and couldn't help but shake my thang on the living room floor!
I've introduced my youngest child to some new music she loves, and wowed my 19yr old with some retro 'technology' that he's never seen, and is amazed by!

PROs - Very simple to set up and use, with good sound.

CONs - No off button, and the RCA wires are quite short!

All in all, this was a great buy and I recommend it to anyone.

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by Gadgetshut

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 12 Jun 2014
My daughter asked me to buy these, to top up her stash. These multi-coloured bands come pre-packed in individual bags, which might be beneficial to some if splitting between siblings, for example.
The quality of the bands is good. They are quite stretchy, don't lose shape and do not break easily. My daughter and I are very happy, and would certainly buy them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19