Profile for Just My Opinion! > Reviews

Content by Just My Opinion!

Just My Opinion! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Clarks Women's Hamble Oak Brogue
Clarks Women's Hamble Oak Brogue
Price: £41.26 - £72.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Slimline Shoes., 18 Jan. 2016
I have these in a UK 5 wide. They fit well, and are comfortable to wear. The cushioned insole is a bonus. You can dress them up or down, and can wear them with just about anything.
I found the heel cup a bit tight at first. Tight to get on; not tight to wear. Once they were on and laced, they felt great. I walked to the pub and back the day I got them, and I had a little bit of rubbing, but no blisters.

Clarks Women's Lima Caprice Warm lined classic boots short length
Clarks Women's Lima Caprice Warm lined classic boots short length
Price: £48.54 - £112.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Bootalicious!, 18 Jan. 2016
Soft, warm, comfortable, sturdy and supportive. They are easy to wear, and go equally well with skirts or trousers.

I bought these direct from Clarks website in a UK 5 and UK 5.5.
(I have wide feet, 4 EEE and can often get away with a standard size 5.)

The 5.5 pulled on easily, had enough width, but had some slip, as expected. The 5 was slightly tighter to pull on (it wasn't a struggle), but felt more snug and comfy.There is a little bit of a slip in length, but that hasn't posed a problem so far, and I can easily wear thicker socks if need be,
As it happens, the first time I wore them I walked for 1.5 hours straight outisde, with no issues at all. Also no blisters, sore spots or rubbing. I'm so glad I bought them!
If you do have very square wide feet, or a large instep (I have neither), I doubt you would find them suitable. I feel you would struggle to pull them on. (There are no fastenings to loosen/open). But you have wide feet E, EE or EEE you can always try a size up from your usual in these, as the toe box is wide.

Yorkshire Tea Hard Water Catering (Pack of 1, Total 480 Bags)
Yorkshire Tea Hard Water Catering (Pack of 1, Total 480 Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty T., 18 Jan. 2016
When Twinings breakfast tea wasn't available, I bought this, never having tried it before.
I was surprised I could drink it straight away, and didn't have to 'get used to' the new taste.
This is a strong tea, but not overly so. I live in a hard water area, and I have noticed that this tea performs better than the Yorkshire original 'red label' tea, so I'll continue to buy it.

Minecraft Spider and Jockey
Minecraft Spider and Jockey

4.0 out of 5 stars Squishy, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Minecraft Spider and Jockey (Toy)
Bigger than expected, which was a pleasant surprise.
The recipient was pleased with it, and describes it as cuddly and 'squishy'. Oh, and the cats like kneading on it :-D

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 6 Strips
Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 6 Strips

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 18 Jan. 2016
I hate removing these things! It's a horrid sensation. My eyes water, and I sneeze repeatedly during the process...however, they do remove blackheads.
I will only give it 3 stars because one side of nose wasn't cleaned properly, even though the strip was secured well. My nose was also quite dry and flaky at the sides for a day or 2 after use.

MONSTER HIGH Eau de Toilette 50 ml
MONSTER HIGH Eau de Toilette 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls perfume, 15 Jan. 2016
Bought as a gift for a monster high fan, so I don't know what this actually smells like.....however, on arrival I found this to be a well priced, quality item, and larger than expected. The recipient loved it!

Pen Pencil Case Organiser Wallet Coins Pouch Travel Zipper Purse Fully Printed 20 Designs (GALAXY PUG)
Offered by FRINGOO

3.0 out of 5 stars Pug lovers dream, 15 Jan. 2016
I purchased this thinking it was a pencil case, but on arrival, I could see it wasn't the ideal way to use it. I think it's better as a makeup case, due to its shape, material and length.
However, the Pug loving individual I bought it for at Christmas, loved it anyway.

Card of 36 Black Hair Grips
Card of 36 Black Hair Grips
Offered by Glitz4Girlz

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair clips, 15 Jan. 2016
I like to keep these in my bag for hair emergencies! These ones are standard sized, with protective bobbles on the sharp ends, making them safe and easy to slide into your hair.

Wonder Woman Jigsaw Puzzle In A Tin (150 Pieces)
Wonder Woman Jigsaw Puzzle In A Tin (150 Pieces)
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler!, 15 Jan. 2016
This was bought for an 11yr old as a stocking filler, and was well received. The tin is useful for safely keeping the puzzle pieces together, unlike the usual cardboard boxes which never close properly after opening!

Royal Canin Sensible 33 Dry Mix 2 kg
Royal Canin Sensible 33 Dry Mix 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for tummy troubles, 15 Jan. 2016
One of my Sphynx has this food, as I've found it excellent for his digestive issues.
His poo is much more solid and uniform in shape, he doesn't pass wind as often, and I rarely see any mucous or blood. (Sorry, TMI!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20