Profile for Just My Opinion! > Reviews

Content by Just My Opinion!

Just My Opinion! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Zig Zag Rolling Tin
Zig Zag Rolling Tin
Offered by ckc_ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to!, 26 July 2015
I'm new to these, and purchased this one because of the low price and good ratings. With the help of the tin, the first cigarette I rolled was spot on. I took a photo of it I was so impressed. I used the Amber leaf 3 in 1 product.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Microsoft Lumia 435 Premium Leather Red Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Big Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth MJOY2 BY MOBILE JOY, (BOOK POUCH RED)
Offered by MOBILEJOY

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Lumia 435 Wallet, 25 July 2015
So far, so good. A great case for my daughters new phone. I'm just glad the screens now got some protection!

Lakeland 4 Tier Over Door Hook Hanging Food Cupboard Storage Rack
Lakeland 4 Tier Over Door Hook Hanging Food Cupboard Storage Rack
Offered by Lakeland

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy storage, 25 July 2015
Does what it's supposed to!
I have mine in one of the bathrooms, and it holds lots of my lotions, potions and hair styling products, making the place look less cluttered. Really pleased with it.
As you would expect, tall things can be a bit unstable if the shelf isn't completely full, but this isn't an issue for me, as mines fit to bursting!

Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Plum Delicious
Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Plum Delicious

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 July 2015
Recipient very happy.

Rimmel I LOVE Lasting Finish Nail Polish 8ml-704 Sweet As Sugar
Rimmel I LOVE Lasting Finish Nail Polish 8ml-704 Sweet As Sugar

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to go after 2 coats, 21 July 2015
You do need to apply 2 coats for a decent finish, but the end result is good. I love the colour.

Savaged
Savaged

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the mill revenge film...., 31 May 2015
This review is from: Savaged (DVD)
Your average small budget revenge/slasher/horror film. Girl alone on a road trip gets attacked and killed by a bunch of 'rednecks'. Native American man finds her body, cleans her wounds and brings her back to life with a ritual, which inadvertently also brings back the spirit of an Apache warrior. Ensue violence, blood, guts and revenge...

Premonition
Premonition
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK...not great., 31 May 2015
This review is from: Premonition (DVD)
This film was OK. Quite slow moving, eerie in places but not particularly scary, nor gory - as you would expect of an 18 rated 'horror' film. It's main story is about an evil newspaper that shows people's impending deaths. If you are unfortunate enough to see it and read it, your powerless to do anything to help....
However, the main character manages to jump back in time and save his daughter from an accident she's been killed in, and ends up in a place that might be hell....

ECO Styler Morrocan Argan Styling Gel 12oz Jar
ECO Styler Morrocan Argan Styling Gel 12oz Jar
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful. Works well., 31 May 2015
I don't think I used this product properly in the past. I applied with another product and ended up with white flakes and frizzy hair!
I revisited this product again recently, and had brilliant results. I applied my favourite leave in conditioner after washing, and a small amount of coconut oil throughout while my hair was still wet.
I then applied the Eco styler gel to my hair in sections, making sure to coat the hair fully. I left it to air dry, slept on it in a satin bonnet and 'shaped' and styled it the following morning. It held and defined my curls well, and I was able to make it last for about 4 days. Please note, it looked better the bigger it got after 4 days, but the roots were getting dry and fluffy, so I couldn't stand to wear it down anymore. I put it up instead for a couple of days before co washing again....

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Conditioning Curl/Style Milk 236 ml
Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Conditioning Curl/Style Milk 236 ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive..and not for me....so I thought at first!, 31 May 2015
This milk has a sweet slightly sickly smell, but it isn't too bad. It is light and creamy in consistency, which makes application easy. However, on its own it does nothing for my curls and doesn't add moisture. I've tried this product twice. Using too little isn't enough, and too much makes my hair greasy. It's trial and error finding out how much your own hair needs.
My texture is mixed, predominantly 3c/4a with areas of 3b/4b (mixed hair really is just that!). It doesn't doesn't add much shine (unless I use a lot) and leaves my hair fluffy and frizzy several hours later. My hair is very dry the next day. I won't be using this again, but I will continue to use the smoothie and curling jelly of the same make.

Update: I've since used this in conjunction with the same brand curling soufflé on wet freshly washed hair, and had good results. I applied the milk first, then the curling soufflé. 4 days later I've still got curls with softness. It pays to revisit the many jars of unused products! Based on this combination, I'd rate this 3.5 stars.

600 SCENTED BRIGHT NEON COLOUR LOOM BANDS CRAZY WITH S CLIPS AND HOOK
600 SCENTED BRIGHT NEON COLOUR LOOM BANDS CRAZY WITH S CLIPS AND HOOK
Offered by Toys Vault EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 31 May 2015
Great value stretchy bands in nice neon colours. They smell good too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20