Profile for Just My Opinion! > Reviews

Content by Just My Opinion!

Just My Opinion! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Savaged
Savaged

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the mill revenge film...., 31 May 2015
This review is from: Savaged (DVD)
Your average small budget revenge/slasher/horror film. Girl alone on a road trip gets attacked and killed by a bunch of 'rednecks'. Native American man finds her body, cleans her wounds and brings her back to life with a ritual, which inadvertently also brings back the spirit of an Apache warrior. Ensue violence, blood, guts and revenge...

Premonition
Premonition
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK...not great., 31 May 2015
This review is from: Premonition (DVD)
This film was OK. Quite slow moving, eerie in places but not particularly scary, nor gory - as you would expect of an 18 rated 'horror' film. It's main story is about an evil newspaper that shows people's impending deaths. If you are unfortunate enough to see it and read it, your powerless to do anything to help....
However, the main character manages to jump back in time and save his daughter from an accident she's been killed in, and ends up in a place that might be hell....

ECO Styler Morrocan Argan Styling Gel 12oz Jar
ECO Styler Morrocan Argan Styling Gel 12oz Jar
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful. Works well., 31 May 2015
I don't think I used this product properly in the past. I applied with another product and ended up with white flakes and frizzy hair!
I revisited this product again recently, and had brilliant results. I applied my favourite leave in conditioner after washing, and a small amount of coconut oil throughout while my hair was still wet.
I then applied the Eco styler gel to my hair in sections, making sure to coat the hair fully. I left it to air dry, slept on it in a satin bonnet and 'shaped' and styled it the following morning. It held and defined my curls well, and I was able to make it last for about 4 days. Please note, it looked better the bigger it got after 4 days, but the roots were getting dry and fluffy, so I couldn't stand to wear it down anymore. I put it up instead for a couple of days before co washing again....

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk 8oz
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk 8oz
Offered by LifeBox UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive..and not for me...., 31 May 2015
This milk has a sweet slightly sickly smell, but it isn't bad. It is light and creamy in consistency, which makes application easy. However, it does nothing for my curls and doesn't add moisture. I've tried this product twice. Using too little isn't enough, and too much makes my hair greasy. It's trial and error finding out how much your own hair needs.
My texture is mixed, predominantly 3c/4a with areas of 3b/4b (mixed hair really is just that!). It doesn't doesn't add much shine (unless I use a lot) and leaves my hair fluffy and frizzy several hours later. My hair is very dry the next day. I won't be using this again, but I will continue to use the smoothie and curling jelly of the same make.

600 SCENTED BRIGHT NEON COLOUR LOOM BANDS CRAZY WITH S CLIPS AND HOOK
600 SCENTED BRIGHT NEON COLOUR LOOM BANDS CRAZY WITH S CLIPS AND HOOK
Offered by Toys Vault EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 31 May 2015
Great value stretchy bands in nice neon colours. They smell good too!

CaseGuru Apple iPad Mini / Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display (iPad Mini 2) with Built in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature Premium PU Leather Case/Cover/Folio With LCD Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Orange)
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective., 31 May 2015
Daughter loves this case because it's in her favourite colour, Orange! It houses her iPad mini well, and keeps it well protected. I prefer this design of case because it's functional. The added stylus was a nice bonus as my daughter loves her drawing apps.

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Offered by FDKSHOP_Preise_incl._deutscher_MWST

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper!, 31 May 2015
Bought to replace my trusty iPad 2 that I'd had for just over 3 years.
I like the slim design and lighter weight of this IPad Air. It's much more comfortable to hold and use. The display is clearer and brighter, and apps seem faster to load. I'm very happy with it. So much so, I've given my much loved ipad2 to my son! (Who doesn't like and has never wanted an iPad, yet can't put the thing down now it's in his clutches!)

simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy - Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium
simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy - Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the cost., 31 May 2015
This shower tidy is really worth the money. It's well thought out, and I cannot fault it. It was easy to put together, simple to install, and there's more than enough room for bottles, soap, sponges etc. There's also an area to insert a razor and hang flannels. We're very happy with it.

Mr. Men Super Pocket Library
Mr. Men Super Pocket Library
by Roger Hargreaves
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small hands, 31 May 2015
Great little Mr Men book set for the younger child. Easy to hold, and easy to turn the pages.

Black Foam And Wired Bun Maker Curler Hair Holder/Hair Twister Making Tool Sponge Hair Clip By Mytoptrendz
Offered by Mytoptrendz

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Bun Maker, 22 May 2015
Really quick and easy to use. My daughter keeps trying to steal it (and my Sphynx keep trying to eat it!!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20