Profile for Just My Opinion! > Reviews

Content by Just My Opinion!

Just My Opinion! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Black Shuck
Black Shuck
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars What on earth!............., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Black Shuck (DVD)
Goodness me, what tat! That's me being polite.

I added this on browsing dvd covers in the 'horror' section, and upon seeing the 18 age rating lol. I don't mind renting films I've never heard of, and I don't mind low budget mindless horror films, however this is something else!
At the beginning the director talks about his achievements and films etc, and after a few minutes I fast-forwarded due to boredom. I was also thinking that 'OK, this english guy has managed to produce a film on a low budget with just a video camera......I'll check it out....

Erm....I gave it about 15 minutes viewing, and fast forwarded the rest.... (like I do...).
I really needn't had bothered. I didn't miss much. Just the director (who plays a couple of role - poorly), his mate, the woods, a video camera, and a dog.
It really has to be watched to be believed how sh*te it is. Check it out on Youtube instead of wasting your money renting.

Beaphar Puppy Training Pads X 14
Beaphar Puppy Training Pads X 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy pads, 15 Jan. 2015
Probably the best we've tried so far. Good size, good absorbency, and no smell.

Adventure Time Adventure Time Fan Favorite Plush - Marceline
Adventure Time Adventure Time Fan Favorite Plush - Marceline
Offered by tunesonline

3.0 out of 5 stars Marceline the vampire queen, 15 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my daughter at Christmas, as she's an adventure time fan (especially Marceline).
She loves it, and think it's awesome. It's soft, and has a removable top. It is usually on or in her bed; she doesn't really play with it like a doll...(well, it is a plushie!).
As the purchaser, I don't think this item is particularly good value for money, so I've gone with 3 stars, combining my daughters thoughts as well as my own.

Jasmine Silk 100% 16 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase With Cotton underside 50 x 75 cm
Offered by Jasmine Silk

3.0 out of 5 stars Silk Pillowcase, 15 Jan. 2015
I bought this to sleep on to prevent my hair from getting frizzy. It does help, and works quite well. It isn't the best quality, but for the price it will do just fine.

100pk Multi Coloured Pipe Cleaners
100pk Multi Coloured Pipe Cleaners
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars and very good value. We've used ours on crafting projects, 15 Jan. 2015
The colours of the pipcleaners aren't very bright, (which is clearly shown on the photo), but they are fit for purpose, and very good value. We've used ours on crafting projects.

Pair of Black Velvet Feel Hair Scrunchies Bobbles Elastic Hair Bands
Pair of Black Velvet Feel Hair Scrunchies Bobbles Elastic Hair Bands
Offered by H & A (LONDON)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Scrunchies, 15 Jan. 2015
I'm pleased with these scrunchies. They are a good size, and the velvet feel fabric is nice and thick.
I use them often for putting my hair up, and I like how they don't make my hair tangle. They are great to use for full curly or frizzy hair, as there's no need double loop the scrunchie. Hair can simply be pulled through it for a fluffy, puffy bunch.

TY UK 6-inch Wishful Beanie Boo Plush
TY UK 6-inch Wishful Beanie Boo Plush

4.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn Plush, 15 Jan. 2015
Cute and Soft, just as expected. This was in my daughters christmas stocking, and she made suitable shrieks when she unwrapped it! After all, she is obsessed with unicorns!

BB Accessories Plain Chiffon Narrow Scarf - Black
BB Accessories Plain Chiffon Narrow Scarf - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 15 Jan. 2015
Long and thin, just what I wanted. I bought this predominantly to tie my hair up, but it works just as well as a neck scarf to keep out a chill, or update a look.

Glide Floss Picks 30's
Glide Floss Picks 30's
Offered by Pharmacy Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Access all areas, 15 Jan. 2015
These work well, allowing you to get to all teeth successfully with the flossing end, as well as 'pick' between teeth with the other end.

V/H/S 2
V/H/S 2
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Gore and guts, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: V/H/S 2 (DVD)
Having seen the first V/H/S, I found this one similar, but better.
Each of the 'features' within it are varied, yet have a similar theme running through them; cue blood, gore and flesh eating!
All good fun. I recommend it for horror fans, who don't mind the 'first person camera' effects.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20