Profile for Just My Opinion! > Reviews

Content by Just My Opinion!

Just My Opinion! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Mouse, 21 April 2014
This is a great little mouse. I use mine with my laptop, as I'm not keen on the touch pad.
The retractable cable is ideal for me. Saves it trailing from the laptop when not in use, and keeps it tucked neatly away from all my cats!

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 6000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 6000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 21 April 2014
This toothbrush is still going strong, and I've had it for years now! It has a timer for each section of the mouth, and a slower speed for when 2 minutes are up.
There are so many different heads to fit this, it's easy to find one to suit, or for a specific job. I like the small heads with a little rubber cup in the center. They really make my teeth look like I've just had a polish at the dentists!

The charge lasts about 4-5 days, which is fine for me. It's no hardship to pop it on the charger before I go to bed.
If I have to mention a negative, then it's the cost of the replacement heads. They can be pricey. I usually get around this factor by buying a pack when they are on offer, whether I am running low or not.

Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope
Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but Mighty, 21 April 2014
This microscope is both fun and educational. It's well made, and for the size, the magnification is very good.
You can put so many different things on the slide to view, and most are fascinating to see up close.
I would recommend this.

Character Options - Peppa Pig Deluxe Playhouse
Character Options - Peppa Pig Deluxe Playhouse
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday same day dispatch before 3pm

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Stars, 21 April 2014
This is a cute play set for Peppa Pig fans, but it isn't very well made!
There are a few issues I have with it.
1. Once the furniture is out of the house, it's hard to fit back in.
2. The ladder doesn't stay up during play.
3. The house backdrop (the case), falls over a lot during play.

This is a fun toy, but not worth the price. Be prepared for items to both break, and get lost!

Rosemary Conley - Ultimate Whole Body Workout [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Ultimate Whole Body Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for beginners, 21 April 2014
I'm a bit late doing this review! I bought this DVD years ago, however it's one I won't throw out, as it works.
I think if your starting out, then you will find this challenging to start with, but it's not long before your fitness improves, and your body shapes up.
This isn't a miracle DVD - you do have to put the work in, but if you do it regularly, and eat a balanced diet, your body will thank you for it.

10th Birthday Unisex Party Pack Banner, Balloons, Number Candle, Mega Badge
10th Birthday Unisex Party Pack Banner, Balloons, Number Candle, Mega Badge
Offered by Fancydresscoz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Birthday Set, 21 April 2014
Rather than traipse round the town for these items singularly, I found it so much easier to buy this online instead!
It comes with everything you need for a party or birthday celebration at home.

Staedtler Fimo Soft Starter Set 8023 10
Staedtler Fimo Soft Starter Set 8023 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Get Creative, 21 April 2014
This is a lovely creative gift I purchased for my 9 year old daughter last Christmas. Although small, this starter set is well worth the price. My daughter has made lots of small items, and still has a decent amount of unused clay left.
The modelling clay is of good quality, and comes is supplied in rectangular blocks. Various bright colours are included, which can all be blended together if required.
The pack also includes a piece of plastic sheeting to work on, a modelling tool and a bottle of varnish.

I think this would make a good gift for girls and boys alike. You can leave them to it, and only need to supervise them when the 'creations' are ready for the oven. They need to go in at 110 degrees. I used the bottom oven of the aga. The clay can be removed after 30 minutes, then you leave it to harden.

Goody Ouchless Elastic Hair Bands Black Non Metal (2 Packs of 15)
Goody Ouchless Elastic Hair Bands Black Non Metal (2 Packs of 15)

4.0 out of 5 stars Minus the metal, 10 April 2014
My daughter and I prefer using these bands on our curly hair. Although hair still can (and does) get tangled on the band, it happens much less than when using bands with metal closures, resulting in less overall damage.

Cat Harness & Lead Medium Pawprint
Cat Harness & Lead Medium Pawprint
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Walkies!, 10 April 2014
This is the 2nd Rosewood Cat Harness I have purchased - Now both my boys can go for a walk!
I have Sphynx cats, and these fit their long, yet muscly body shape very well; fitted where it should be, and no chaffing of their velvety coat or wrinkly 'batwings'! Adjustments can be made easily to the neck and body fastenings.

I've had one of these harnesses for 2 years now, and it's still in perfect condition. No wear, no fraying, and the catch has not worked loose. My cats usually wear these over cat clothing, but not exclusively.

Pure Grooves
Pure Grooves
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Pure Grooves (Audio CD)
I rarely buy compilation CD's, but when I saw the song titles on this one, I had to have it!
I found myself singing to 'Word Up', 'Trapped', 'Feel so real' and many more - and I knew all the words!
This is one of the albums you can play in it's entirety, without the need to skip any 'filler' tracks.
This is ideal for the car, parties or just to chill out and reminisce. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20