Profile for KJ Knight > Reviews

Content by KJ Knight

KJ Knight

My Carry Potty with Potty Training Book (Pink)
My Carry Potty with Potty Training Book (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!!!!!, 31 Aug. 2014
This has to be one of the best purchases I have made for my 27 month old daughter. It has made potty training so much easier for us. She calls it her potty bag and she loves showing it to anyone who is willing to look! It has been used in a lot of different places, and the fact is seals shut without any leakage is fantastic! It is on the small side, but it couldn't actually be any bigger and work as well as it does. My little girl fits on it just fine, and actually chooses to use it at home rather than her big potty. It's a reasonable price and the little book that comes with it is lovely! A must have for successful potty training!!

A4 Girl Potty / Toilet Training Chart & 70 Stickers Encouraging
A4 Girl Potty / Toilet Training Chart & 70 Stickers Encouraging
Offered by School Stickers

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, 28 Aug. 2014
I wish I had read the description of this a lot more carefully. I thought it was going to be a reusable chart, but all this is, is one A4 sticker chart, plus it only has 6 spaces per day...my daughter filled that up in the morning alone. It's nice enough to look at and appealing for my child, but I might as well make one, as I don't want to buy a new one each week!