Profile for Salty Sal > Reviews

Content by Salty Sal

Salty Sal "cardy-girl"

1.0l 24 hour Stainless Steel Food Flask, Unbreakable - Keeps food & drink warm for 8 hrs - Grunwerg
Offered by EKS

1.0 out of 5 stars 24 hours? Cold in 6 hours!, 19 Nov 2012
After reading therest of the comments, I was sadly dissappointed by this flask.

Although I prewarmed it, the boiling soup I put in was barely luke warm 6 hours later. The outside of the flask was really hot, which shouldn't be right for insulation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 6:53 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the hair I've always wanted, 5 Aug 2010
It's pricey but worth it. After years of trying cheaper "volumising" shampoos - this is great. Light on the hair, not sticky and gives it the lift it's been wanting. I use it with the Volupt conditioner plus Sebastian Thickify Foam instead of a mousse - and now my hair is bigger and more manageable without feeling greasy. yay.

Promise I don't work for Sebastian!!

The Rough Guide to Southwest USA
The Rough Guide to Southwest USA
by Greg Ward

4.0 out of 5 stars A good thorough guide, 24 Mar 2006
This book took a battering on our Southwest road trip. It was so handy it went everywhere. It helped us find good places to stay the night on thespur of the moment. If yuo're heading that way - check out the tiny town of Bluff near Four Corners in Utah. Top place and the most unexpected vegetarian restaurant.