Profile for kevinbass > Reviews

Content by kevinbass

kevinbass

Guitar Lead/Cable: 20ft / 6mElectric/Electro-Acoustic/Bass/Instrument + Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Mar 2014
This is a great lead and seems to work as good as any leads I have bought in the past, very good price and good lead.

MediaDevil Simdevil 3-in-1 SIM card adapter kit (Nano / Micro / Standard)
MediaDevil Simdevil 3-in-1 SIM card adapter kit (Nano / Micro / Standard)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Mar 2014
Great seller and quick delivery, item was in new condition.
They are good but the SIM card is a bit thick and sits over the edge so you have to be very careful when putting it in as to not damage it.

niceEshop(TM) Universal Fold-Up Multi-angle Stand / Folding Holder For Ipad / Kindle / Galaxy Tab / Xoom / Other Tablets -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb 2014
The Ipad stand was delivered very quickly and in new condition. The IPad stand works very well
You can put to the angle you want, it's perfect for my Ipad.

Anker® 2 x 2200mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII, GT-I9300, with NFC/Google Wallet + Anker® Travel Charger [18-Month Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Nov 2013
These are great spare batteries for my Samsung Galaxy S3, I have been using these batteries for about three weeks now
and they seem to last as long as my original S3 battery, I'm not sure why some people are saying they don't last any where near as long but for me they are as good as S3.
It's very handy not to have to worry about putting my phone on charge or sometimes I forget and then have to leave it on charge all night so it's ok for the next day.
These are a must buy especially at £20!

NON SLIP CAR DASHBOARD PAD MAT MOBILE KEYS 14.5 X 9 CM
NON SLIP CAR DASHBOARD PAD MAT MOBILE KEYS 14.5 X 9 CM
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Nov 2013
I am amazed how well this works, I have been using this stuck on top of my dash and it works perfectly, my Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn't move at all.It does stick when it's in a more horizontal position but I haven't driven with it stuck on it as it doesn't look as stable and I didn't want my phone falling off! But when it's on top of my dash my phone never moves at all and I use my phone as a satnav too and I can see it very well.
This is a great product.

Gioteck FR1 Wireless Racing Wheel (PS3)
Gioteck FR1 Wireless Racing Wheel (PS3)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 July 2013
great seller,item was delivered on time and in new condition.
At first when I tried this wheel it was hard to get use to,but give this wheel time and you might love this like I do.
At £15 it's very cheep and it's worth it!
It does make your arms ache after awhile but you get use to it.

Korg GA-1 Guitar Tuner
Korg GA-1 Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tuner, 15 July 2013
Great seller and quick delivery too,and in new condition.
I have used this tuner on stage a few times and it is very good,it's very accurate although I have only had this for three weeks this seems like a great little tuner.

iZKA® - Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard For Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 SIII - (Pack of 10) Includes Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by iBox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good....but, 7 Jun 2013
These screen protectors are good but they scratch very easily, after a day or two there was lots of scratches on the screen. It still protects your S3 but makes it look scratched!
The item arrived very quickly and in new condition.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great Product, 6 May 2013
Very quick delivery and in new condition. Good seller.
I have had them in three different watches for about 5 or 6 weeks, all are going well, it's early days yet but they seem very good especially for the low price!

Fuel (PS3)
Fuel (PS3)
Offered by savvybuys2

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Mar 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fuel (PS3) (Video Game)
Disappointing.
I read lots of reviews but I decided to buy it as I only paid just over £5 for it.
But athough I got it cheap I played it for about 5 hours and that was enough for me as it is
very boring and just doesn't hold your interest.
So don't buy this game, save your money!