Profile for Mr. D. L. Brewer > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. L. Brewer

Mr. D. L. Brewer "Chronicfathead" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Voxel Invaders
Voxel Invaders
Price: 0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep coming back for more., 5 May 2013
This review is from: Voxel Invaders (App)
It takes the original space invader concept and throws a good helping of balanced gameplay in. Good fun and well designed.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB
Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB
Price: 129.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but good quality, 20 Mar 2013
I'm not a huge fan of the Amazon OS that comes on the Fire, but it's functional and the Amazon App store has most of what you would want.

The device is starting to be supported by XDA, so there will be more options for modifications as time goes by.

Dropbox / Box.net Client
Dropbox / Box.net Client
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars PLUGIN for AntTek Explorer, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Dropbox / Box.net Client (App)
As a long time user of AntTek Explorer and many other file browsers, I can say that it is one of the best out there. The developers release extra functions as separate plugins, so you don't get functions you don't need/want. I can confirm that this plugin works fine, and allowed you to browse the online services as you can your local device. The people who gave it one star need to learn to read!

100 Things Every Mac User Should Know (Macworld Superguides)
100 Things Every Mac User Should Know (Macworld Superguides)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 4 Jan 2013
Some handy tips, but I felt like it could have been slightly longer. I suppose it depends on your experience with OS X.

Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain., 15 Dec 2012
They hold there change much better than the batteries that came with the phone. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet / 2.0 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard)
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable., 15 Dec 2012
It does what it says on my son's Xbox 360 and 19" TV. Not noticed any issues. Well worth the money.

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 15 Dec 2012
No issue so far. Lights are a bit bright while charging, so my son has to take the controllers off the charger when he goes to bed, otherwise the room is lit up as if it's Christmas.

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
Price: 4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 15 Dec 2012
I bought this so I would have something on the Kindle I'm being given for Christmas, but so far I'm 50% of the way through it on my Motorola Atrix.

Samsung 8GB Micro SDHC PLUS High Speed memory card Class 6
Samsung 8GB Micro SDHC PLUS High Speed memory card Class 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung does it again, 31 Dec 2010
I bought this for use with my HTC Desire when it was first released over 6 months ago. I have found it to be fast and reliable. For the money I don't think you can go wrong, and the fact they are making a big thing out of durability can only be good.

I also have the 8GB SD version, which again looks like it is built like a tank, and should stand up to all sorts of punishment.

Very recommended.

OCZ Vendetta 2 CPU Cooler Fan
OCZ Vendetta 2 CPU Cooler Fan

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool but not easy, 5 Aug 2009
The cooler works very well, dropping temps on my e5200.

My chip runs higher voltages at cooler temperatures.

Was quite hard to install on my DFI P35 Blood Iron Mobo.

You have to fit the cooler part, pushing down to clip into place, before fitting the fan using the rubber mounting kit. I had to pull the mobo tray out to get my had on the push clips to fix the cooler on.

Worth the hassle though.