Profile for winterdawn > Reviews

Content by winterdawn

winterdawn "Change is constant" (Manila, Philippines)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Offered by Paws and Claws Pet Shop
Price: 22.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work so well, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml (Misc.)
I do not think this had any impact on my cat's behavior. It is really pricey and difficult to see the effect.

Bench Oldbury Women's Jumper Smoked Pearl Small
Bench Oldbury Women's Jumper Smoked Pearl Small
Price: 49.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been nice if the size was correct, 6 May 2014
I ordered S, as I do for all my outerwear, but this one was much bigger than expected. It is almost a size L, which is very weird. I returned the product and did not order it again.

Cat Zoom Groom
Cat Zoom Groom
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Cat Zoom Groom (Misc.)
Both of my cats love to be groomed with this product. They purr and turn around when while I groom them and when I am done, I am usually left with a huge hairball in the trash bin. It is a fast and effective product.

Trixie Ceramic Bowl with Paw Prints, 12 cm, White/ Purple
Trixie Ceramic Bowl with Paw Prints, 12 cm, White/ Purple
Price: 7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 May 2014
A bit smaller than expected, but works well for my junior cat. She eats in there all the time and she seems to really like it.

Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented, 10 kg
Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented, 10 kg
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best!, 6 May 2014
This is the best cat litter that I have ever used and I always come back to order more. Too bad that Amazon has not stopped offering free shipping to Sweden, I will not be ordering this item here anymore, but I will continue sourcing from a local pet store instead.

This is much better than the crystal version. No odour, less dust, clumps very well and keeps the cat litter box dry and clean. The only problem is that the sand particles that the cats bring out of the litter box when they come out, when mixed with water, melts into white stubborn specks stuck on the marble floor. Because I have the cat litter box in my toilet, the sand particles gets contact with water very often and thus it becomes an unsightly view to see those white annoying specks on the floor. It is also quite difficult to mop them off the surface.

Belgian Waffle Maker with 1kg Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix
Belgian Waffle Maker with 1kg Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix
Offered by JM POSNER
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 6 May 2014
Pros: Very easy to use, heats up very fast, produces great tasting pancakes (using the included waffle mix)

Cons: Either the mix spills out even if I just put a little too much or if I did not put enough mix, the waffle just becomes too thin. So some practice is necessary to get this thing working as it should do.

Babyliss Pro Ceramic Dial A Heat Hair Tongs with 25 Heat Settings Curler Wand (BLACK)
Offered by Kiss Products
Price: 23.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use, need getting used to, 6 May 2014
This curler does not curl the hair if you simply clip a strand of your hair on the tip and roll it all the way back to the hair roots. What I did to get nice big curls was to use it as if I was using a marcel curling iron. I hold it a bit slanted away from my face and instead of putting the hair at the tip of the curler, I start near the hair root and curl downwards, opening and closing the curling clip simultaneously.

Miracle-Gro Continuous Release All Purpose Plant Food 1 kg Shaker Jar
Miracle-Gro Continuous Release All Purpose Plant Food 1 kg Shaker Jar
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 6 May 2014
It is hard to see how this product works, since it is a slow release fertilizer. However, I mixed it into the potting mix for my tomato seedlings and 2 weeks after, my tomatoes have grown really tall, with 5 leave nodes as of today. I would assume that this product has made the difference, but we shall see, when the tomatoes have been repotted.

Growing Success Organic Rooting Powder
Growing Success Organic Rooting Powder
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 6 May 2014
This rooting powder is very effective. My lavender cuttings rooted in about 2 weeks and are still alive and well now. I dipped the cuttings in the rooting powder, put them in moist seeding mix then covered everything in a plastic bag. 2 weeks after, the cuttings have rooted. It was much faster than I had expected (4-6 weeks). I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to make new plants from cuttings.

Tmvel 2 in 1 Universal to Europe Adapter Plug (Schuko, Type E/F) - 4 Pack - High Quality - CE Certified - RoHS Compliant
Offered by P-V-C-S Inc.
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars worked perfectly, 22 Mar 2014
As I buy so much appliances from Amazon UK, I get them all in UK plugs, but these adapters are perfect size and fit. They also adhere tightly to the plug so the plug does not fall off from the socket.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4