Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SK White Sage Mini Smudging Stick - Three Pack (4"- 5")
SK White Sage Mini Smudging Stick - Three Pack (4"- 5")
Offered by SK CaliSage US

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 Dec 2014
Not to be recommended. Didn't find it easy to use - nor of any effect.

The Sunrise
The Sunrise
by Victoria Hislop

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm a great fan of Victoria Hislop and have read all her ..., 20 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Sunrise (Hardcover)
I'm a great fan of Victoria Hislop and have read all her other books. Haven't quite finished this one yet, but am finding it much more descriptive and and heavy going than her previous novels. That said, I lived in Cyprus as a child, so it was interesting for me to read about places I'd been to.

Chefs Apron Professional Quality Blue & White Butchers Kitchen Cooks Restaurant Bistro BBQ School College Double POCKETS 100% Cotton
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Dec 2014
Looks fine to me. However, it's part of a Chrsitmas present, so no idea how it will be received.

The Swallow and the Hummingbird
The Swallow and the Hummingbird
by Santa Montefiore

3.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it!, 20 Dec 2014
Lovely book! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Chefs Apron Professional Quality White Butchers Kitchen Cooks Restaurant Bistro BBQ School College Double POCKETS 100% Cotton
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fine to me, 20 Dec 2014
Looks fine to me, but as it's part of a Christmas present, I've have (as yet) no idea how it will be received!

Clip-on Chromatic Tuner & Metronome: Acoustic/Electric Guitar Bass Ukulele Banjo
Offered by Dangleberry Music

3.0 out of 5 stars but - hopefully - my grandson will find it useful. Can't comment yet as it's part of his ..., 20 Dec 2014
Looks a bit flimsy to me! However, I'm not a guitar player, but - hopefully - my grandson will find it useful. Can't comment yet as it's part of his Christmas present.

The Lost Boy (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 7)
The Lost Boy (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 7)
by Camilla Lackberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Dec 2014
Good book - thoroughly enjoyed it!

Soft Knitting Bag - Navy Polka Dot
Soft Knitting Bag - Navy Polka Dot
Offered by Barnyarns

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Dec 2014
Good little bag and just what I expected.

YED0107 Business Hanky 10 Of Set With Free Box Hankies For Men By Y&G
YED0107 Business Hanky 10 Of Set With Free Box Hankies For Men By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars They appear fine to me, 6 Dec 2014
Bought these hankies as part of my husband's Christmas present. They appear fine to me, but he's very fussy so have no idea whether he'll like them!

Oh Boy, You're Having a Girl: A Dad's Survival Guide to Raising Daughters
Oh Boy, You're Having a Girl: A Dad's Survival Guide to Raising Daughters
by Brian A. Klems

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this book for my son for Christmas. He ..., 6 Dec 2014
Bought this book for my son for Christmas. He and his wife are expecting a daughter next year. Haven't read it - and nor has he - so can't comment really.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3