Profile for Scrimla > Reviews

Content by Scrimla

Scrimla "mgs888" (UK)

Netgear GS208-100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch
Netgear GS208-100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use ethernet switch to connect 7 web enabled devices, 19 Jan 2014
This is the first Ethernet switch I have purchased. It sits behind the TV and allows me to connect all my web enabled AV equipment to the internet from the single ethernet cable I have running into my lounge from the broadband router.

It works perfectly. Please note you can only connect 7 devices as one of the ports is needed for the connection to the router - obvious really!

ONE PAIR NIKE 'GAME DAY' BOYS FOOTBALL GREEN SOCKS SIZE 12.2
ONE PAIR NIKE 'GAME DAY' BOYS FOOTBALL GREEN SOCKS SIZE 12.2
Offered by PREMIER FOOTBALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Football Socks, 12 Jan 2014
Ideal kids Nike green football socks to go with England goalie shorts and shirt. My son loves his goalie kit!

49FT 15M CAT6 CAT 6 Flat UTP Ethernet Network Cable RJ45 Patch LAN Cord Blue
49FT 15M CAT6 CAT 6 Flat UTP Ethernet Network Cable RJ45 Patch LAN Cord Blue
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat Ethernet Cable for under carpet, 12 Jan 2014
This product exceeded my expectations. The rolled cable in its packaging is a lot smaller and lighter than I anticipated. The flat profile of the cable means it lies under the carpet and cannot be seen. I got a carpet fitter to lift the carpets, lay the cable and put them back and I can't tell that anything is under the carpet. The speed performance of the cable is excellent. I bought two of these - a 15m and a 20m length for running hard wired ethernet from the router position through my house to two separate locations. Ideal!

65.6FT 20M CAT6 CAT 6 Flat UTP Ethernet Network Cable RJ45 Patch LAN Cord Blue

Entity [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dervla Kirwan
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping low budget UK independent chiller, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Entity [DVD] (DVD)
This is a gripping first feature from UK director Steve Stone. I generally like independent UK films, and I am pleased to say I was not disappointed. The film has excellent pacing and the cast make the most of the eerie derelict Yorkshire locations that double very effectively for an abandoned Cold War soviet installation.

I don't know why some reviewers refer to this as a "found footage" movie because it simply is not that. There are some scenes from the viewpoint of the TV cameraman but that does not make it a found footage movie.

An original story with strong performances from all the principal cast. Well worth watching.

Business Research
Business Research
by Jill Collis

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable guide to writing a dissertation, 6 July 2006
This review is from: Business Research (Paperback)
This book is probably the best coursework book I had on my MSc course. It clearly lays out how to approach a dissertation from start to finish. It is written clearly and cuts through all the academic terms that you need to define your methodology in a way that academics expect. Highly recommended.