Profile for K. Dunn > Reviews

Content by K. Dunn

K. Dunn "sheepspen" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Health Plus Vitamin D 800iu Vitamin D Supplement - 90 Tablets
Health Plus Vitamin D 800iu Vitamin D Supplement - 90 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 19 Feb. 2014
I will stick to fish oil in future as this is an expensive alternative which does not seem to give any advantages

Silverline 427657 Lance 870mm
Silverline 427657 Lance 870mm

3.0 out of 5 stars not very robust, 19 Feb. 2014
My pump is fairly powerful but not greater than the recommended maximum. After ten minutes use,water spirted out of the side,drenching me.I informed Amazon,who sent another the following day, which seems ok so far.There is not much choice when replacing lances,so they are at least as good as original equipment when working.

Silverline 617586 Decking Weed Brush 0.8 - 1.4m
Silverline 617586 Decking Weed Brush 0.8 - 1.4m

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 19 Feb. 2014
The. brush doesn't stay attached in use, and had to be glued.I have resin bound shingle pathways and it would have been very hard work trying to scrub moss off with this tool.However I found another use fof it..I use it fir scraping dead paint from the underside of the bungalow eves, and it does this job really well.

Patterson Medical Pedal Exerciser
Patterson Medical Pedal Exerciser

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain, 10 Feb. 2014
A lot of these machines are available,but suffer from several problems, they don't remain stationery when used,slipping away from the user. They often overheat, they can be noisy and are sometimes very flimsy and unlikely to last for long.This equipment suffers from none of these faults and is very well constructed and finished. There is a rather amusing instruction sheet which advises occasional tightening of all nuts and bolts ( of which there are none)
And suggesting one consults your doctor before use. Mine would not like me to waste his time I think. Otherwise don't hesitate to get one before they're snapoed up.

Help Me! Guide to the Nexus 7 FHD: Step-by-Step User Guide for Google's Second Tablet PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever guide, 22 Oct. 2013
Generally guide books contain a mass of unuseful information and duplicate what much that comes with the device.Not so, with this book, which leaves nothing out and is worth every penny. Highly recommended.

August DTA240 - High Gain Freeview HD TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable, 26 July 2013
I was too lazy to connect my roof aerial aerial to the set in our spare bedroom,I have tried other devices without success,and although this was so cheap,I thought it worth a try.Absolutely astounding.Can receive every available channel at higb signal strength,a real bargain. I would mention that here in West Wales we,are about two miles from a relay mast,and positioning of the aerial is very important.

Samsung UE32EH5000 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent after adjustment, 17 Feb. 2013
For a start,I am 86 and not very technical,but I had little difficulty in getting the stand assembled and installation completed in about half an hour.To be honest,when I tuned in firstly I was rather disappointed as the picture was not as good as the Sony bravia it replaced,or the Toshiba flat screen crt set I have in the lounge. Hd was nearly as good but standard broadcasts were inferior.I then spent an hour or so,changing the settings.It is now vastly superior to either set,bar the sound,which is adequate only. I have not been able to fathom how to connect to my hifi. Amp/speaker setup. plugging in the two amplifier leads and switching to external speakers doesn't work in the same way as it did with the Sony.Finding the correct settings,obviously depends on the type of location and personal preferences,but it might help new purchasers to set my final settings as a starting point. Herewith: Backlight 18, Contrast 72, Brightness 60,Sharpness 70, Colour 52 ,Tint g38 r62. Sound Amplify, Dolby.A good place to adjust is a snooker match.Other than that,I would thoroughly recommend it as truly outstanding value,and Amazon service perfect as usualSamsung UE32EH5000 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD

Photo Transfer App
Photo Transfer App

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Transfers, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Photo Transfer App (App)
A lot of apps fall short of expectations. This one does what it 'says on the box' transfers are easily performed, The proccess is smooth and uncomplicated. I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Sequence Board Game
Sequence Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sequence Board Game (Toy)
Wonderful way to waste a few hours. the trouble is house chores get neglected.. I have played the game with several friends and relations , and they have all purchased the game at some later stage. It's not just luck required , one soon develops ways that increase the chance of winning, in spite of not being dealt a fare share of jokers.

Photo Deformer
Photo Deformer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very amusing, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Photo Deformer (App)
Well worth downloading, prevents visiters getting bored by our holiday snaps. Being a free download, the only consideration is whether it's worth the space it takes up. I would say definately yes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3