ARRAY(0xb057de10)

Profile for Kizza Bee > Reviews

Content by Kizza Bee

Kizza Bee

Page: 1 | 2
Treading Ice Water (Life in Beatty)
Treading Ice Water (Life in Beatty)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 2 Feb 2014
I read this and I felt like I was going to fall a sleep, I don't like the style of the author either.

Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wuthering Heights (Kindle Edition)
Everyone knows the story, and if you've got to read a reveiw when it's free and you know what it's about whats the point. If you like classics your love this if not go download another book.

Falling for Gatsby
Falling for Gatsby

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short read, 2 Feb 2014
The story was really interesting although at times in the book I felt like I wanted more from the author , but a good book.

Naked Hero - The Journey Away
Naked Hero - The Journey Away

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Feb 2014
I liked this book but I wanted it to focus more on the tennis and the middle of it went on a bit, this is the first, and I say it's good but I don't think I'll buy the next one.

The Barker Triplets Boxed Set.
The Barker Triplets Boxed Set.
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 2 Feb 2014
For me I enjoied the first and third book alot but I throught the second book was a bit to similr to the first one but they are all still a good read with a good plot to them.

Offside (The Barker Triplets)
Offside (The Barker Triplets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 2 Feb 2014
I read this not expecting much from it but I enjoied this from start to end, the plot is really interesting and is worth a read.

The Raven King (All for the Game)
The Raven King (All for the Game)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the first, 2 Feb 2014
I really liked the first book and so I throught i would be left disapointed but this book was just as good if not better and now I can't wait for the third one, this is well worth a read.

The Foxhole Court (All for the Game)
The Foxhole Court (All for the Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 2 Feb 2014
It grabs you from the start and is a great read all the way through , would recomend it and you can't lose anything when it's free.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy from these again., 2 Feb 2014
It was exactly as the description said and came on time, overall there where no problems buying from them and this is a quality product.

Fool for Love (High Rise Novella One)
Fool for Love (High Rise Novella One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 12 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this book, the story is easy to follow and the characters feelings at made clear to the reader.

Page: 1 | 2