Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer (Lanarkshire, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Monoprice Enhanced Bass Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Built-in Microphone and Play/Pause Control - Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 31 Jan. 2014
These earphones are passable I suppose, for the price, but they are rather uncomfortable and the sound isn't brilliant. I gave them to my son, he thinks they are comfortable enough but agrees with me about the sound.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2014 11:59 AM BST

Thomas Crapper Sign
Thomas Crapper Sign

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 31 Jan. 2014
This looks great in my bathroom alongside my other signs. Really good quality. Everyone always comments on it. Highly recommended. Five stars.

CASHMERE SOAP METAL STEEL ADVERTISING WALL SIGN
CASHMERE SOAP METAL STEEL ADVERTISING WALL SIGN
Offered by The Colour Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 31 Jan. 2014
These signs are really nice. This one in particular is really good quality. I will likely buy more. Five stars.

Sellotape Permanent Double Sided Sticky Fixer - Pack of 56
Sellotape Permanent Double Sided Sticky Fixer - Pack of 56

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 Jan. 2014
Great sticky pads. I have used them to fix plaques to my bathroom wall as I didn't want to drill holes in my wallboards. I was a bit worried that the steam would loosen them. It didn't. They are stuck fast. Recommend them to anyone.

4Pics 1Word- What's the Word Init
4Pics 1Word- What's the Word Init

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 Aug. 2013
The 5 star reviews are to get free coins. Notice I said FREE coins, which means if you want more after that you have to pay for them. Therefore this should not count as a free app of the day. It isn't free. You have to pay for coins to progress if you get stuck.

Gadget Giant Nokia 113 Black PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case Cover
Gadget Giant Nokia 113 Black PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case Cover
Offered by Gadget Giant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a very snug fit for the Nokia 113., 19 Aug. 2013
Seems to be pretty well made and does the job of protecting your phone but the pull tab is completely unnecessary given that the phone can be removed easily without it. In fact the phone can sometimes just slip out. Not a very good fit, though it does protect your phone as long as you keep it upright.

STV Player
STV Player

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work., 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: STV Player (App)
I was glad to see this app on kindle fire hd but unfortunately it isn't working. As soon as you tap a programme to watch, the app just switches off and the kindle returns to the homepage.

****edit 5/8/13 ***** Seems to work now but the image quality on full screen is awful.

Pudding Monsters HD
Pudding Monsters HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Pudding Monsters HD (App)
Game is good but it gets frustratingly tricky. So if you like a challenge then this is for you. Good graphics and cute characters.

Retro Today Is A Good Day Hanging Metal Vintage Wall Sign Plaque
Retro Today Is A Good Day Hanging Metal Vintage Wall Sign Plaque

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little addition to my hallway., 22 Jun. 2013
I'm really happy with this little sign. It's a little smaller than I expected but it hangs beautifully in my hallway.
It arrived really quickly and was well packaged. I'd recommend it to anyone, in fact I may buy a few more with different messages for around the house.

Akinator the Genie
Akinator the Genie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great app. Has problems though., 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Akinator the Genie (App)
This app is really good. I have tried quite a few obscure characters and it's hit rate is good. The app crashes reporting "technical problems". Hopefully this will be fixed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5