Profile for Inky > Reviews

Huawei WS323 UK (3-in-1 Router/Repeater/Client) WIRELESS ROUTER
Huawei WS323 UK (3-in-1 Router/Repeater/Client) WIRELESS ROUTER
Offered by Super Trade Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit at a very good price!, 13 Dec. 2013
A great device, easy to set up for whichever of the three functions you need. I use it for a connection to my YouView set top box (also made by Huawei) as my router is not close to my TV and I don't want LAN cables across my lounge. No problems with connection speeds and no buffering. Highly recommended to anyone that wants to extend WiFi coverage, or as I use it for the LAN connection which can be used with Set top boxes, internet TV, Games consoles, but it even can be used as a stand alone router if you wish!
Good build quality and packaging, so all round a great purchase at a good price!

Iron Man Mask Keyring - IronMan KeyChain
Iron Man Mask Keyring - IronMan KeyChain
Offered by Evans Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Item, but image is misleading, 13 Dec. 2013
Good quality and appears to be genuine.However the detail in the mask, colouring and shape are different to the image shown. The person I brought it for was happy so all good there, but I feel the image needs to be corrected to manage expectations.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2014 1:38 PM GMT