Profile for Oluniyi Ogunbiyi > Reviews

Content by Oluniyi Ogunbiyi

Oluniyi Ogunbiyi (London United Kingdom)

Securities Operations: A Guide to Trade and Position Management (The Wiley Finance Series)
by Bill Irving
Price: 59.80

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 28 Dec 2007
About a quarter of the way through this book and felt compelled to write how good it is. Comprehensive and thorough but written in a manner that's easy to follow. Filled a number of gaps in my understanding of security operations. Definite read for anyone in this field

Research Methods for Managers
Research Methods for Managers
by John Gill

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent !!!, 3 Nov 2004
Got this book to give me a grounding in research methodologies for my MBA research project and whilst I was initially sceptical about the style when I first browsed through it, I was pleasantly surprised with it's in-depth analysis of different methodologies and the underlying philosophy. Really good book!!!

High-Involvement Innovation: Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage Through Continuous Change (Business)
by John Bessant
Price: 41.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice though wordy!!!, 22 July 2004
Was recommended this book by my MBA project supervisor and found it a nice read to introduce the principles of high involvement innovation. About half-way through it and glad I bought it though I'm a bit annoyed by the constant repitition of the main themes....Makes it more wordy than necessary.