Profile for Dan Jordan > Reviews

Content by Dan Jordan

Dan Jordan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Samsung Memory 64GB Evo MicroSDXC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card without Adapter
Offered by City_of_memory15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Jan. 2015
Bought this to replace a broken Sandisk one. Infact, bought 3 of these as have 3 tablets. Great and reliable card. Buy this, don't touch the rubbish Sandisk ones.

The Immortal Game: A History of Chess
The Immortal Game: A History of Chess
by David Shenk

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 19 Jan. 2015
A superb read. If you loved "A complete Chess Addict" you'll love this.

PULSAR GENTS DUO DISPLAY WATCH
PULSAR GENTS DUO DISPLAY WATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 19 Jan. 2015
Bought this as I'd lost my expensive watch. Looks nice, not cheap looking at all. After receiving this watch my more expensive ECO watch was found. Even so, I alternate by wearing both. The back light is absolutely next to useless however.

Casio MRP-702 Black replacement watch strap.
Casio MRP-702 Black replacement watch strap.
Offered by tiktoxuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it set out to do., 19 Jan. 2015
Would have given it more, but it's overpriced. A perfect replica of the original though.

Majestic
Majestic
by Whitley Strieber
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Majestic (Mass Market Paperback)
This is the weirdest UFO book I've ever read. A lot of it sticks in my mind so I have to award it 5/5. If this is based on true events (as stated elsewhere, but not in this book) then heaven help us all. A much better read than his boring Communion books by the way.

The Chess Team (A Novel)
The Chess Team (A Novel)
by James Sawaski

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read., 19 Jan. 2015
It was a good read. But it got a bit cheesy at times. Well, I've never read a chess novel before. If you don't play league chess you probably won't like it. Bit of a Rocky meets chess at times, and a bit predictable.

Windows 8 For Dummies
Windows 8 For Dummies
by Andy Rathbone

3.0 out of 5 stars Another wasted gift., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Windows 8 For Dummies (Paperback)
Bought for Girlfriend as she requested it. She hardly used it. Not the book's fault.

Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover for Sony PS4 controller rubber bumper case with ribbed handle grip [Playstation 4] (Red Camouflage)
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Well...., 19 Jan. 2015
Bought for Son-in-law. Don't think he used it much to be honest.

The Perception Deception
The Perception Deception
by David Vaughan Icke

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same., 19 Jan. 2015
Okay, but let me be frank. I've read ALL of David Ickes books going way back to the "Truth Vibrations". I know there was a few before that but they hardly count if you look into them. Anyway, I own them all and read them all. Let me tell you that every new book of his is just the same old book regurgitated and plagerised from his previous books. He says he has to recap in every book. Ok, but for over half the book? The amount of new information in each book is barely 10% in my opinion. Personally, it feels like David (Since "And the truth shall set you free" at least) is on a quest to write just the one book. Each edition is the same book with some new additions. I can also say that David Icke never predicted years before Jimmy Saville to be guilty of what he turned out to be. I have read them all, and he never wrote it. He mentioned others, but they haven't been convicted....yet. I wonder if it is placed into future prints of his old books just to make it look good. I've stuck by David Icke's work since 2002. He was the one that got me into this entire field and I thank him for that. But these books are just all too similar. I feel drained by reading them as I feel I am reading the same book over and over and over again.........

Willis Judd Mens Titanium Magnetic Bracelet With Blue Carbon Fibre In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 19 Jan. 2015
Love this braclet. Looks good quality on and doesn't irritate. Has a link extractor with it that is easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6