Profile for R. Page > Reviews

Content by R. Page

R. Page (Dartford, Kent)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant light, 8 Dec. 2013
This light is brilliant, it certainly lights up the road in front of you, & you can' t help but be seen by oncoming traffic, the only let down was the 3 week wait for it as it has to come from China.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Lavender Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Lavender Shaving Cream Bowl
Offered by Shaving Shack

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew, that was a close shave, 27 Nov. 2012
Luxurious shaving cream that will give you that lovely close shave and smells nice too!.
Everytime I use it I am reminded of my dad.

10 Hessian Sand Bags - Unfilled
10 Hessian Sand Bags - Unfilled
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how I love thee Hessian, 16 Aug. 2012
10 Hessian Sandbags - Unfilled"Having received my hessian sandbags I am curious to know if these were from Hessen?. I was also wonderfully delighted and was considering splitting them open to make a cilice for mortification of the flesh, but hair pie is preferable to a hair shirt. The only way in which I would have been ecstatic, would have been if the bags were filled with sand. Oh well, Life's a beach"

Brabantia Lift-O-Matic Advance Rotary Dryer with 50mm Plastic Ground Tube and Cover, 60m, 4 arms, Metallic Grey
Offered by TheBigShip

1.0 out of 5 stars incorrect description, 25 April 2012
Had to return product as not as described, had to go on to brabantia web site to see correct size.

Pure ONE Mini Series II Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - White
Pure ONE Mini Series II Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish service, 18 April 2012
The product is great (I know this as I already have one), however I had to return this as an unwanted gift, this is when it all went downhill. The service from this company is rubbish, I had to contact them at least 6 times for my refund (ignored all my emails).

Bulldog Snow Shovel
Bulldog Snow Shovel
Offered by TOOLLINE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to it's name, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Bulldog Snow Shovel (DIY & Tools)
Just used my shovel to clear the snow, Absolutely brilliant!, Job took half the time it took me last year. This shovel is a bargain.

Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway (Moon Road Trip USA Pacific Coast Highway)
Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway (Moon Road Trip USA Pacific Coast Highway)
by Jamie Jensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing "the one", 5 Oct. 2010
If you are planning to "do the one" you should definately get this book. we recently rode the pch from san francisco to L.A. and found this book invaluable. Jamie jensen has really done his homework here and his hints and tips are well worth trying out. We would have probably wasted at least an hour trying to decide which places to go and eat at. One of his tips for accommodation in Santa Barbara was the Franciscan Inn, which we stayed at and found it to be really nice. The welcome, decor and ambiance was so homely. We used the book to research and reserve all our accommodation for our road trip and probably saved quite a lot of money. Wished we had spent more time in Monterey and Carmel as there is so much to see and do. His tip for eating at joe's cafe on state street in Santa Barbara was well worth it. Hearst Castle really is a sight to behold and well worth the visit & Big Sur and Morro Bay are very picturesque. If you are doing this trip make sure you have this book with you (and a camera to take plenty of pictures of beautiful sunsets).

Stevie Wonder: Live At Last [DVD] [2006]
Stevie Wonder: Live At Last [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Stevie Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class Wonder, 6 Aug. 2009
I was there last October for the gig but unfortunately was at the back, to see this all close up is completely brilliant. A top class performance from a legend. I would recommend this to any Stevie Wonder fan.