Profile for Z. D. Izzidien > Reviews

Content by Z. D. Izzidien

Z. D. Izzidien "Duaa" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BESDATA Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Translucent Hard Back Case for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 + Free Stylus + Screen Protector - Gold - PT2609
Offered by OSAN_MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous product., 8 Jun. 2016
I was a bit sceptical when I bought this, but my son needed a new case so I got him this.

I am really happy with the product. The plastic case on the back is exactly what was needed (unlike the apple's own cases, which only protect the front which is not ideal for children). The cover feels sleek and very 'cool' but still give sufficient protection to avoid scratches.

I would probably say it doesn't offer much protection against heavy wear (e.g. travelling a lot), but we only use it at home, so suits our purposes. The jury is still out on how long it lasts.

Now I just need to find some the same for Samsung tablets for the other children, but sadly can't seem to find anything.

Brainwavz Delta Mic In-Ear Headset
Brainwavz Delta Mic In-Ear Headset
Offered by HEADSOUND

4.0 out of 5 stars A little bit tinny, but a good overall product., 8 Jun. 2016
A good pair of headphones. The earphones feel like a good quality product. Comes with a good set of interchangeable buds, making it possible to get a good fit. very comfortable.

The sound feels a little bit tinny (I usually listen to spoken voice or classical music), but I'm still very happy with them.

I have the iPhone version and got these so that I could use Siri, voice dictation and voice commands. All work really well with these earphones. I can control the volume and hang up calls using the buttons provided. Some people have said they can't hear me too well when talking on using these unless I hold the mike to my mouth. But overall, these do what I need them to do, so I'm happy.

Apple iPhone 6/6S Case,iPhone 6/6S TPU Case,Richera 3D Colorful Printing Soft TPU Silicone Gel Bumper Clear Case Cover,Ultra Slim Transparent Exclusive Design Embossing Snow Mountain Landscape Protective Case for iPhone 6,iPhone 6S+ Screen Protector & Richera Keyring
Offered by Richera

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good phone case, 8 Jun. 2016
I really like this case. On the whole it fits well with all the cut outs in the right places and the covered buttons work with no difficulty. I would say it could do with being a bit of a tighter fit, but I'm just being really picky, it does fit well without moving around.

The picture is not quite as vibrant as shown on the site, it looks a bit more faded, but still looks really pretty.

Once the case is on, it's really hard to tell that there is a case on the phone at all. The picture looks like it's been drawn on the phone.

Stationery Island Chalk Marker D60 - 10 Brilliant Bright Colours Liquid Chalk Ink Pens - 6mm Chisel Nib - Dry Wipe Erase - 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee! No Quibbles
Offered by Stationery Island

5.0 out of 5 stars They go on nicely and easily erase, 8 Jun. 2016
I got these for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. They go on nicely and easily erase. Not for use on porous surfaces, but my daughter has a large plastic sheet where she writes her to do lists, draws and generally has fun with them. Now her little brother wants a set too!

BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm
BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 27 Feb. 2014
I really like this product, iI have very flat, fine hair, with hardly any natural volume. This creates a very nice natural effect with my hair and is very easy to use. I've been able to use it to create different styles from relatively straight hair to very curly and ringlets with it.

The only thing I would have liked would have been a cold air option to help set my style and/or the ability to style with the rotating function but with the air switched off, again to help set the style. I find that at the moment, my hair is still warm when I've finished styling, so I lose some of the volume and style once my hair has cooled.

I also wouldn't mind a matching battery powered one or even just a hair brush for my handbag to touch up my hair during the day.

CaseCrown Bold Trifold Case (Purple) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
CaseCrown Bold Trifold Case (Purple) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

2.0 out of 5 stars NO hole for the charger, 8 Dec. 2013
This product could be rather lovely, except there is no hole for the charger, which rather defeats the point of the case as the case has to be left open while its being charged.

I'm now looking around for a replacement.

MOFRED ® Multi Function Stand Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Inch, with Screen Protector/Stylus,  - - braun, Galaxy Tab 3 25 cm (10 Zoll)
MOFRED ® Multi Function Stand Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Inch, with Screen Protector/Stylus, - - braun, Galaxy Tab 3 25 cm (10 Zoll)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars no hole for the charger, 8 Dec. 2013
this could have been a lovely product, except there is no hole to plug the charger in, which means it can only be charged with the cover open, which is rally rather stupid, as the screen is left unprotected.

I'm looking around for a replacement.

Theory Made Easy for Little Children Level 2
Theory Made Easy for Little Children Level 2
by Lina Ng

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 11 Mar. 2013
I bought this product for my 5 year old who'd just started piano lessons (which he begged and begged for after seeing his older siblings learn).

He loves doing this book and has very quickly picked up basic music theory and notation. In fact both his piano teacher and I have to restrain him from doing the whole book all in one go because he enjoys it so much. The book is laid out in a very child friendly way with lots of colour and pictures. It encourages children to both work out answers and stick stickers in, but also asks them to write some notation of their own. It repeats concepts already taught throughout the book to reinforce previous lessons, whilst building new skills. The pace is slow and very progressive and it has enough pages to enable children to get plenty of practice on the things they've learned. I highly recommend this book for any small children.

eLifeStore® MacBook Air 11 inch 11.6" Hard Case Cover Matte Scrub Rubberized-See-Through Transparent Protective Skin Cover Shell (A1370 / A1465) (Smoke Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, shame about the cutout, 11 Mar. 2013
This case has a nice quality feel to it similar to some much higher priced products. The cover snaps on easily and fits my Macbook snugly, so the machine stays light and small. However, it has an apple logo cut out of the cover where the apple logo is on the lid of the machine. Personally, I prefer my cover to cover up and protect my whole machine. After all the light from the apple logo would shine through the cover. I'm sure plenty of people would like the cut out, but the seller should make it clear so buyers can choose whether they want that feature or not.

So far, nothing has snapped off as other reviewers have described, but only time will tell I guess.

For the price this is a good cover and overall I'm happy with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2013 10:52 AM BST

The Gruffalo/ Al Gharfoul
The Gruffalo/ Al Gharfoul
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent translation, 6 Dec. 2011
We love reading in our family, and I'm reasonably certain that's why all the children are relatively good at reading in English. I was therefore looking for some nice Arabic books to read to the children to help improve their (and my) Arabic. I chose this book because 'The Gruffalo' is a family favourite and the story itself is very familiar, so the children would be able to follow the Arabic story even if they don't understand it all.

I was extremely impressed with the quality of the translation, it was clearly done by someone with an advanced grasp of the language. The Arabic stays true to the original story, whilst simultaneously keeping the rhythm and rhyme that's found in the English version.

My only comment is that the level of Arabic is quite high, both in terms of vocabulary and grammar, making the book suitable for Arabic speakers rather than learners. Certainly the children don't understand much of it at the moment but I'm hoping that with time, they'll pick it up like they did when I read to them in English as babies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3