Profile for Tuscan Dreamer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Those Above: The Empty Throne Book 1
Those Above: The Empty Throne Book 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow Burner, 28 April 2015
This was very slow to get into. No action to speak of and I found only two interesting characters and they didn't really hold my attention. Very disappointing quite honestly. I kept hoping the next page would bring more excitement! Unfortunately not for me. I really struggled to get to the end.

Trip to Italy - Free Hidden Object Game
Trip to Italy - Free Hidden Object Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Free Game!, 18 April 2015
You get what you pay for!! A freebie so not too disappointed. Perhaps it's just my eyesight!

Half the World (Shattered Sea, Book 2)
Half the World (Shattered Sea, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simmering!, 5 April 2015
A good read but not as thrilling as other books by this author.I didn't get that urge to read on into the night until it was finished. But all the same~enjoyable.

Lay Me Down
Lay Me Down

5.0 out of 5 stars ... heard Lay Me Down on Sam Smiths CD and loved it. I love it even more now with ..., 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lay Me Down (MP3 Download)
I first heard Lay Me Down on Sam Smiths CD and loved it. I love it even more now with John Legend (if that's even possible!!). I think this recording will go down in history, outlasting all the other newer recordings. It moves my heart to it's core. Thank you Sam & John.

A Wonderful World
A Wonderful World
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Two voices that are a perfect match. KD Lang sings with so much soul ..., 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: A Wonderful World (Audio CD)
Two voices that are a perfect match. KD Lang sings with so much soul and Tony Bennett just gets better & better!

Prince of Thorns (The Broken Empire, Book 1): 1/3
Prince of Thorns (The Broken Empire, Book 1): 1/3
by Mark Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Got me hooked. Can't wait to get Book 2.

King of Thorns (The Broken Empire, Book 2)
King of Thorns (The Broken Empire, Book 2)
by Mark Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars but I do like a bit of a thrill when engrossed in a ..., 7 Feb. 2015
May be aDreamer, but I do like a bit of a thrill when engrossed in a book! This book provides everything, thrills & spills, danger. A great read. Mark Lawrence writes well.

The Magicians: (Book 1)
The Magicians: (Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not terribly exciting to read but am hoping it will improve ..., 7 Feb. 2015
Not terribly exciting to read but am hoping it will improve as I'm only half way. The characters are good. Here's hoping!

The Shadow Of What Was Lost (The Licanius Trilogy Book 1)
The Shadow Of What Was Lost (The Licanius Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite an absorbing story. Progresses well and has interesting ..., 10 Jan. 2015
Quite an absorbing story. Progresses well and has interesting characters. Still reading, so hope there are plenty of thrills to come.

The Godling Chronicles: Madness of the Fallen (Book Five)
The Godling Chronicles: Madness of the Fallen (Book Five)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better by the minute., 3 Aug. 2014
This is a bit more like it! I found that the previous books didn't really hold my attention and I hesitated about reading more_but I'm so glad I did. Much more pace to Book 5 and I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4