Profile for honest reviewer > Reviews

Sebamed Clear Face Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
Sebamed Clear Face Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
Offered by Perfumes4uu

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 1 Oct 2014
I use the sebamed foam cleanser , followed by this toner . My skin isn't good and this brand makes my face feel really clean and not dry - It really agrees with me and my skin great products

Scruffs Men's Halo Size 10 UK Worker Navy Trainers
Scruffs Men's Halo Size 10 UK Worker Navy Trainers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 25 April 2014
Bought for boyfriend. He wasn't 100% sure when he tried them on , but kept them as they were needed urgently . He says they felt odd when he walked almost like the insole was too bouncy. Now they padded in after a week he says they are most comfy safety trainers he's ever worn . He's an electrician so doesn't need full safety boot perfect .

PINTOY - Workbench
PINTOY - Workbench

2.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 20 Aug 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PINTOY - Workbench (Toy)
Its well made, durable, colourful and much nicer than plastic ones.
Downside - There just are not enough pieces to construct anything at all, my little boy can screw the pieces together and makes - nothing - (you can see from the picture what can be constructed - not a lot. Needs redesigning to include some wheels etc which could be used to make something familir such as a car. OVERALL was very pleased when it first arrived as it looks nice, but there is no point to it once the skills of screwing, hammering and banging have been achived. Now sits in the corner of room getting dusty - little boy lost interest (he is nearly 3)

Two toys I have bought from PINTOY now that are dissapointing and wont be spending any more money on them. Wanted something different than the plastic rubbish in the shops but unfortunately, although these PINTOY wooden toys are astetically pleasing they are not well designed and thought out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

Pintoy Eco Series Spiral Garage
Pintoy Eco Series Spiral Garage

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 14 Feb 2011
Unfortunately in total agreement with the first review, badly designed, flimsy, is already in pieces. You cannot send the cars down the ramp, Bought for Xmas, lasted one month - total waste of money not happy al all very dissapointing

Salmon Luke me feed me bowl & cutlery set
Salmon Luke me feed me bowl & cutlery set

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Mar 2010
Brilliant brilliant brilliant is how I would describe the design of this dinner set. The designers said that they spent three years with toddlers and stuyding their eating habits to make this and I believe them ! My little boy is 11 months and managing to get the idea and food on the spoon. If you buy one feeding set that this has to be the best i've come across yet.

Salmon Luke - me-feed-me - Toddler Training Plate (Pack of 2, Purple)
Salmon Luke - me-feed-me - Toddler Training Plate (Pack of 2, Purple)
Offered by Salmon Luke

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS !!!, 8 Mar 2010

Sunshine Kids Soft Wraps Seat Strap Pads (Grey)
Sunshine Kids Soft Wraps Seat Strap Pads (Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars clever little idea, 29 Nov 2009
For those items that, for some reason, don't come with comfy straps, pop these on. Very snuggly soft material and reversible too. Good value

Kenwood Turin SJM400 1.7 Litre Kettle, Brushed Metal
Kenwood Turin SJM400 1.7 Litre Kettle, Brushed Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 29 Nov 2009
Great design, pours well and boils quiet, all the basics that my Hinari with pretty lights and stay warm features didn't have !!! recommended