Profile for Do-not-disturb > Reviews

Content by Do-not-disturb

Do-not-disturb "ValRMN" (Winchester, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Premier Gel Big Bum Bike Saddle - Fits All Bikes - FROM ROADUSER DIRECT
Premier Gel Big Bum Bike Saddle - Fits All Bikes - FROM ROADUSER DIRECT
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars love this!, 20 Aug 2014
What a relief! After suffering on my bike's original saddle, this one is like sitying in a comfy chair by comparison. ..bliss! I'm delighted 😃

Crocs Women's Cleo Iii Black/Black Slides Sandal 11216-060-460 6 UK,W8 US
Crocs Women's Cleo Iii Black/Black Slides Sandal 11216-060-460 6 UK,W8 US

3.0 out of 5 stars very small sizing, 20 Aug 2014
I slready have several pairs of these in various colours, all the same size and perfect fit. However the black ones came up a whole size too small. Given to my daughter so she's happy but I had to order another pair in larger size
😕

Colora 2524 X Rug Flatweave Cream Red Beige Green Blue Paisley 80 x 150cm (2ft6 X 5ft approx)
Offered by The Good Rug Company

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 20 Aug 2014
Perfect! Bright and cheery in my conservatory, easy to clean and looks pretty hardwearing. Great value for money...speedy delivery too. Very pleased 😊

BarkStopper® Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device for indoor and outdoor use.
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £18 I've ever spent!, 11 July 2014
Wow, what a brilliant device! After putting up with my 3 yr old shih tzu's habitual persistent barking whenever she was in the garden, to the great annoyance of my neighbours, within 3 days of receiving this gadget our lives were transformed!!!! I only needed to use it a few times on the first day, fewer on the 2nd, by day 3 I think I used it once only, and in the past couple of weeks hardly at all. I am completely delighted and have recommended it to many fellow owners struggling with the same problem. So glad to have made this purchase...and it arrived next day too, absolutely brilliant, thank you!

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Offered by Zoozio Tv

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, won't stay reclined!, 11 Jun 2014
Smart looking chair but there is no way of keeping it in a reclined position, it springs straight back to upright! There is a sort of locking device but it doesn't stay locked, no matter how hard I tried! The only way to remain in a reclined position is by gripping the lock for grim death....not quite the relaxing experience I had in mind!
When I contacted seller, they stated it's not meant to lock in place! They offered a refund but I had to cover return carriage costs.... Amazon have arbitrated in my favour, as the chair is not fit for purpose!

PREMIUM 30mtr ROTARY WASHING LINE KIT. PERFECT FOR SMALL FAMILIES OR LIMITED GARDEN SPACE. COMPLETE WITH ZIPPED AIRER COVER AND METAL GROUND SPIKE. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN 1 PACKAGE.
Offered by The Home Laundry Company

4.0 out of 5 stars compact and sturdy, does the job!, 29 April 2014
Perfect for my tiny garden, and will just about hold a king size duvet cover. I would've given 5 stars if it hadn't been so awkward to put up the first time. The lines were so tight I simply couldn't open it up without slackening them right off and then it was quite a palaver to get them to the right tension again.
However, once sorted I'm very pleased with it, it seems sturdy, the latching device is simple to use and the zipmon cover is very handy between laundry days.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars does the job but horrible to use!, 29 April 2014
I wanted something to deal with an invasion of tiny black annoying flies. These do the trick, and it's quite satisfying to do a count of victims every day!
But I found them incredibly difficult to use, really tricky to get them to hang up without sticking to everything else in sight! And if the goo gets on your hands it's horrible to try and clean it off, maybe there's a knack to putting these up!

Mondex London Unisex Genuine Turquoise Leather Strap Watch (Silver Case)
Mondex London Unisex Genuine Turquoise Leather Strap Watch (Silver Case)
Offered by H & A (LONDON)

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 29 April 2014
I love funky watches and like to colour coordinate with my outfits, and these offer a good range of colours at a bargain price.
Nice looking watch, seems to keep good time, and brilliant for the price.

Rugs & Stuff Hard Floor Rug Anti-Slip Underlay - 160 x 230cm - Choose from many different size options

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 29 April 2014
I had this type of underlay in USA years ago, and have searched everywhere for it here so I was delighted to spot it on amazon.
It's really easy to trim to size and grips really well with no horrible sticky messy residue. Recommended!

Slime Skabs Cycling Pre Glued Puncture Repair Cycling Bicycle Tyre Patch Kit
Slime Skabs Cycling Pre Glued Puncture Repair Cycling Bicycle Tyre Patch Kit
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars hopeless!, 29 April 2014
Came unstuck within minutes despite very careful preparation. Very disappointing as it seemed like a really handy idea. Waste of money :-(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7