Profile for Johnny > Reviews

Rose Metal Garden Bench Antique Bronze
Rose Metal Garden Bench Antique Bronze
Offered by Lazy Susan Furniture

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Iron Born but great anyway, 25 May 2016
We bought this more for decorative purposes than to sit on regularly but that said, it's pretty good. Agree with others that it has some flexibility in it but it's aluminium not cast iron. Light and easy to move lift. Easy to put together. For the price, weight and anti-rusting properties, aluminium is a great solution. Just don't expect the solids weight or iron. It is not iron born and I didn't pay the iron price for it ; )

Lazy Susan Furniture - Rose Bistro Table with 4 matching Bistro Chairs - Cast aluminium garden set, White
Offered by Lazy Susan Furniture

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, 25 May 2016
Nicely cast in aluminium to produce the look of cast iron. Light compared to cast iron which makes it easier to move. Quite solid and looks the part. Easy to put together.

Bolse® 12W Portable Smart NFC Bluetooth v4.0 Speaker (Two Large 40MM 6W Drivers) with Touch Control Function and up to 15 Hour Playtime
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. great sound., 13 Jan. 2016
Brilliant speaker for the money. God build quality and great sound.

Wolf Brother: Book 1 (Chronicles of Ancient Darkness)
Wolf Brother: Book 1 (Chronicles of Ancient Darkness)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 12 Nov. 2015
Great story for all age groups.

Scarecrow Love Bite Fangs in Love Heart Display Box
Scarecrow Love Bite Fangs in Love Heart Display Box
Offered by The Marketplace Online UK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fangs-tastic, 8 Nov. 2015
I bought these for my step-daughter for Halloween. She really likes them. So much so she won't take them out, insists we call her Master and sleeps all day in a darkened room. Pretty much the same as before the fangs.

10x Eveready 15W Pygmy Bulb Appliance Lamp SES(E14) -
10x Eveready 15W Pygmy Bulb Appliance Lamp SES(E14) -
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars That light bulb moment.., 2 Nov. 2015
I bought 10 of these for a small lamp we have on the landing. I thought of a great place to store them- in a drawer in the dresser the lamp sits on. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find the previous box of 10 I bought a while ago and forgot about. Anybody want to buy a Pygmy light build? I have more than Amazon now.

Gul 3mm Neoprene Power Shoe BLACK Size 7
Gul 3mm Neoprene Power Shoe BLACK Size 7
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing in action, 2 Nov. 2015
I bought these for my daughter for Duke of Ed kayaking. I'd like to review them properly but they disappeared on the trip and have never reappeared. Apparently a shrug and 'Yolo' explains all that so there you go.

Timberland Earthkeepers Tremont Chelsea, Men's Boots, Brown, 9.5 UK
Timberland Earthkeepers Tremont Chelsea, Men's Boots, Brown, 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth keepers (them separate), 2 Nov. 2015
This is my second pair of these. The first pair are still going but I use them for the garden now. My advice on owning 2 pairs is to store them separately, unlike me who went out to the shops wearing one old one caked in mud and one new one. It's not a good look. I blame my wide who was asking me questions while I was putting my boots on, knowing full well I cannot multi task.

Dunlop Unisex Adults' K454061 GEV.LRS BLIZZ Unlined Rubber Boots Half Shaft Boots & Bootees, Green, 7 UK
Offered by Eliware

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellington's boots, 2 Nov. 2015
These are great thermal wellies. Nice lining. Your feet stay warm and dry even when walking in cold muck and puddles which is what you want from a Wellington really (that and winning the odd historical battle).

Wolford Satin Touch 20 Stay-Ups Large Nearly Black
Wolford Satin Touch 20 Stay-Ups Large Nearly Black
Offered by Tights Tights Tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my wife as expected but I found them ..., 2 Nov. 2015
They fit my wife as expected but I found them a bit tight on my face when I robbed the post office last week. Anyone need any stamps?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7