Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Johnny > Reviews

Content by Johnny

Johnny (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bolse® 12W Portable Smart NFC Bluetooth v4.0 Speaker (Two Large 40MM 6W Drivers) with Touch Control Function and up to 15 Hour Playtime
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. great sound., 13 Jan. 2016
Brilliant speaker for the money. God build quality and great sound.

01 Wolf Brother (Chronicles of Ancient Darkness)
01 Wolf Brother (Chronicles of Ancient Darkness)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 12 Nov. 2015
Great story for all age groups.

Scarecrow Love Bite Fangs in Love Heart Display Box
Scarecrow Love Bite Fangs in Love Heart Display Box
Offered by The Marketplace Online UK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fangs-tastic, 8 Nov. 2015
I bought these for my step-daughter for Halloween. She really likes them. So much so she won't take them out, insists we call her Master and sleeps all day in a darkened room. Pretty much the same as before the fangs.

10x Eveready 15W Pygmy Bulb Appliance Lamp SES(E14) -
10x Eveready 15W Pygmy Bulb Appliance Lamp SES(E14) -
Offered by LightShopDirectLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars That light bulb moment.., 2 Nov. 2015
I bought 10 of these for a small lamp we have on the landing. I thought of a great place to store them- in a drawer in the dresser the lamp sits on. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find the previous box of 10 I bought a while ago and forgot about. Anybody want to buy a Pygmy light build? I have more than Amazon now.

Gul 3mm Neoprene Power Shoe BLACK Size 7
Gul 3mm Neoprene Power Shoe BLACK Size 7
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing in action, 2 Nov. 2015
I bought these for my daughter for Duke of Ed kayaking. I'd like to review them properly but they disappeared on the trip and have never reappeared. Apparently a shrug and 'Yolo' explains all that so there you go.

Timberland Earthkeepers Tremont Chelsea, Men's Boots, Brown, 9.5 UK
Timberland Earthkeepers Tremont Chelsea, Men's Boots, Brown, 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth keepers (them separate), 2 Nov. 2015
This is my second pair of these. The first pair are still going but I use them for the garden now. My advice on owning 2 pairs is to store them separately, unlike me who went out to the shops wearing one old one caked in mud and one new one. It's not a good look. I blame my wide who was asking me questions while I was putting my boots on, knowing full well I cannot multi task.

Dunlop Blizzard Green 7 UK (EU 41)
Dunlop Blizzard Green 7 UK (EU 41)
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellington's boots, 2 Nov. 2015
These are great thermal wellies. Nice lining. Your feet stay warm and dry even when walking in cold muck and puddles which is what you want from a Wellington really (that and winning the odd historical battle).

Wolford Satin Touch 20 Stay-Ups Large Nearly Black
Wolford Satin Touch 20 Stay-Ups Large Nearly Black
Offered by Luxury Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my wife as expected but I found them ..., 2 Nov. 2015
They fit my wife as expected but I found them a bit tight on my face when I robbed the post office last week. Anyone need any stamps?

Unisex Rockjock Ultimate Outdoor Performance Thermal Wool Mix Socks, 2 pair pack.BLUE/GREY
Offered by PARIELLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Toes-tay warm, 2 Nov. 2015
These socks are thick, incredibly soft inside and keep your feet warm. I bought them to watch Ulster beat all their opponents at Kingspan Stadium. Sometimes that works out and sometimes not. I don't think the socks are to blame though.

De'Longhi CTJ4003.BK Brillante Faceted 4-Slice Toaster - Black
De'Longhi CTJ4003.BK Brillante Faceted 4-Slice Toaster - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty Toasty Cottage By The Coasty, 2 Nov. 2015
Nice looking retro toaster. Not the fastest but then either was the one it replaced. What more can I say? It makes nice toast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7