Profile for Bombinho > Reviews

Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 6.21

1.0 out of 5 stars No Steam no sale, 9 May 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
We have been looking forward to this game. Until the message arrived that the game will not be coming on Steam. Well there are people liking Steam and others do not.
Just to cut a long story short, I will wait till this games price does drop into the region of used games. First of all I could not sell it on. Second of all I can not keep it in my Steam collection. And I will not suffer any disadvances if I just play it a bit later.
Since the intention was to play it coop so we all will get a game which has matured and for a bonus we will pay less. What a wonderful world thanks to the indie publisher EA.

Nokia N900 Sim Free Mobile Computer with Maemo 5 Software
Nokia N900 Sim Free Mobile Computer with Maemo 5 Software
Offered by Book Seashore
Price: 154.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No business, 24 Sep 2010
Just as Runner already described this phone is not very handy for use as a everyday business tool. Its got a lot of nice gimmicks. Just the price tag is bit out of order for a toy which requires you to still have a serious business phone in addition. I think once that phone is up for a grab it is a good buy for techies but bare in mind Nokia dropped its predecessors support as soon as a new version came out.