Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna (england)

Page: 1 | 2
The Hunger Games Catching Fire Hair Pins Mockingjay (Set of 2)
The Hunger Games Catching Fire Hair Pins Mockingjay (Set of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable., 27 Aug 2014
They are super cute! I'm going to wear them when I Mockingjay prt 1 is finally out!

They are very well made too.

The Princess Who Had No Kingdom
The Princess Who Had No Kingdom
by Ursula Jones
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 27 Aug 2014
Interesting story with stunning illustrations.

I actually bought this for the artwork but it goes down great with little girls too.They love exploring the drawings, there are some words for them to learn if they are very young and it is a nice book to read with them.

Nobby Moppy Cat Toy
Nobby Moppy Cat Toy
Price: 2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats liked it :), 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nobby Moppy Cat Toy (Misc.)
My cats were not too interested in the mouse. But they went gaga over the mop toy! And it kept there attention for weeks. With three cats, all interested in the poor thing, that's as long as it lasted.

I'll be getting a new one though.

Good Girl Cat To Nature Scratcher Cat Toy
Good Girl Cat To Nature Scratcher Cat Toy
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Aug 2014
Great value for money. I have three cats and they love scratching it and sitting on it too. When it's hot they even sleep on it!

I have three cats and they use it regularly, but it has held up very, very well.

Theme From Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park/Soundtrack Version)
Theme From Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park/Soundtrack Version)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 27 Aug 2014
Some people look at me like I am crazy when I say that this is one of my favourite pieces of music ever! To be honest, maybe they are crazy because this is a stunning piece and John Williams is a legend :)

Mammoth XT Pet Grooming Massage Glove Brush - Removes Hair / Cats / Dogs / Pets - PINK
Offered by GRAB.A.BARGAIN
Price: 2.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 27 Aug 2014
My cat likes to be stroked with this glove but it is useless as a grooming tool.

Catit Eco-Friendly Natural Raffia Catnip Mouse Cat Toy
Catit Eco-Friendly Natural Raffia Catnip Mouse Cat Toy
Offered by tonygold
Price: 1.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it lasted longer..., 2 Aug 2014
My cats loved this, especially my female cat who is quite picky about cat toys. Plus it was very cheap.

But it broke almost immediately. The string came undone and it was impossible to re thread it through the hole, so I had to tie it around the stick and hold it to stop it falling of when my cats played with it. It was a bit annoying but they loved it so I wasn't too bothered. Until my kitten gnawed the twine right off of the mouse.

It lasted less than a week.

The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) (Postcards)
The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) (Postcards)
by Disney
Edition: Card Book
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney!!! Please, release the other eras!, 2 Aug 2014
These are gorgeous! There are a few cards for each classic movie between 1939 and 1961, usually a few cards for each movie of film cells and some concept art, a storyboard or clean up drawing. Plus the artist is listed on the back of the card, and so many of them are by one of the nine old men which is extra exciting for Disney fans.

The quality is perfect. I know it's described as a postcard book, but it is not one of those annoying books with perforated edges that ruin the postcards. The postcards are not attached to each other, and come in a cute little box you can store them in (if you have the Pixar collection of postcards, it's exactly like those).

If you love Disney I would recommend these 100%. I am going to buy another set, so I can keep one set to myself and post the beautiful cards from the spare set :)

I know Disney sometimes release or let others release poor quality merch to milk a movie...but these postcards are completely deserving of all the beautiful artwork they are reproducing.

The ASBO Fairy Tales
The ASBO Fairy Tales
by Hans Christian Asbosen
Price: 7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Insulting drivel, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: The ASBO Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
The Sun in book form. Fuses today's stereotypes with classic tales and for that reason I couldnt find it funny, especially when it is clearly not a light hearted or ironic take on stereotypes. It is mean spirited and based on popular misconceptions and judgements. I wish I had passed.

40 LED, Multi Colour (Sunset lights - red, orange and yellow LEDs) Battery Powered Lights - indoor Christmas lights/lighting. Also great for Halloween!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!! Such a bargain, 9 Nov 2011
I spent a lot of time looking at fairy ligths. I wanted to buy some to brighten up my room and Im a student so I didnt want to waste money. These lights are perfect. They arrived quickly, they have clear wiring, as opposed to the ugly black wire, which is very pretty. They are easy to string up, the battery box is not cumbersome and they even look good when not on because they are subtle and fade into the background.

Page: 1 | 2