Profile for Rachel Varney > Reviews

Content by Rachel Varney

Rachel Varney

Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Romantic Moon Leather Sandals In Nude Standard Fit Size 8
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer sandal, 19 May 2014
I love these shoes, I've had my eye on them for a while and they haven't disappointed. Look great for summer and very comfy.

The Extinction Club
The Extinction Club

2.0 out of 5 stars To Gory, 3 Dec. 2013
I didn't get past the first few pages, to dark for my tastes. It seemed like it would be to much effort to read, not for me.

The 3-Day Nanny: Simple 3-Day Solutions for Sleeping, Eating, Potty Training and Behaviour Challenges

3.0 out of 5 stars To Tired to read it!!, 3 Dec. 2013
I've read the sleep training section in this book and i'm sure it would be good but unfortunately have been to tired with my toddler twins to implement the plan!

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 3 Dec. 2013
This was such a good read. I loved how the characters all interlinked without them realising and it was both funny and moving in places. Would definitely recommend it.

The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Moving, 3 Dec. 2013
I loved this book, I was hooked from the start and loved how it weaved from past to present. It made me cry a few times and I would definitely recommend this book if you like a love story with a twist.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Grey Mouse
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Grey Mouse
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 20 July 2013
This is a lovely finger puppet and very good quality, my boys love using it when singing Hickory Dickory Dock.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Baa Baa Black Sheep
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Baa Baa Black Sheep
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 July 2013
My boys love singing Baa Baa Black Sheep with this puppet, it's well made and good quality, I love it.

Gingerbread Man Finger Puppet Set
Gingerbread Man Finger Puppet Set
Offered by BuzzBase

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 20 July 2013
The puppets are flat so don't sit on your finger and were not what I wa expecting at all, my kids have not really played with them.